• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game of Thrones

Proud_Okie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever Arya gave Sansa, it was much more crude looking and dragonglass. It was shorter than the Valerian blade she was carrying.
Yep. Watched that part again to make sure. Different dagger.

batchaps4me

Trolley conductor in Mr. Rogers' neighborhood.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,999.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since he was dead either way might as well take a shot at the NK. The list of options was exactly extensive.

As Jon Snow once said, "I know it's a shit plan, do you have a better one"?

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I was hoping for a more interesting conclusion, I'm glad the White Walker story line is over. In the 7 and a half season of this show, this might have been the story line I found the least interesting (although Dorne and High Sparrow are pretty close). As much as I didn't like it, I was hoping for a more interesting payoff about the NK's motives but oh well.

Also really disappointed that at least one dragon didn't die. I was really hoping both would die but figured only one would. Even with most of her army wiped out, Daenerys is still too powerful with 2 dragons. Hopefully they are on the IR and the next battle can't wait for them to get healthy.
I think you can pretty much guarantee at least one gets taken out by the ballista that is stationed at kings landing. They have to be showing that during the theme song for a reason, right? Plus, as has been said there are 20,000 highly skilled soldiers vs......?

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it isn't what a lot of people were wanting/expecting, but it's exactly what Bran told us. The NK wanted an endless night. Lure him in the open, and kill him.

I'm also ok with this story line being over. I'd like to know a little more backstory, but we're kind of past backstory time, anyway. The show is called Game of Thrones, not Fight Against the Endless Night. It's time to resolve the game.

First scene in the entire show....absolutely means nothing.

These were the best of times, these were worst of times. Shut up and eat your goose. The end.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you can pretty much guarantee at least one gets taken out by the ballista that is stationed at kings landing. They have to be showing that during the theme song for a reason, right? Plus, as has been said there are 20,000 highly skilled soldiers vs......?

who knows what these writers will do, but I have hard time seeing them go through unscathed

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is ultimately my feeling as well. It was rather anti climactic, considering all the buildup. Then again.....with all that buildup, heavily laid on in what exists in the books (and then ending without further enlightening from the pen that created it) what was the best way to resolve this? It was a tough predicament no matter what.

Ultimately this unstoppable force only had one out....knowing the plan the NK had and exploiting it. Any other conventional way of beating this unstoppable force was going to go over much worse than last nights episode did.

Bran told us a huge reason why the NK was coming there, and not flanking Winterfell and going straight to Kings Landing. We just all chose to see that as a horrible plot point, or a red herring.

The KK could have said to Brann "give me the baby" or "kneel before Zod". Did not have to take up too much time.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The KK could have said to Brann "give me the baby" or "kneel before Zod". Did not have to take up too much time.
Night King

not Knight King

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who knows what these writers will do, but I have hard time seeing them go through unscathed
fucking Dany does not take good care of her dragons anymore...she is reckless!

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad battle plans aside, the only disappointment I had with this episode is that they couldn't have Melisandre do a walk of shame or conjure up a demon through sex before she took off her necklace and croaked.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you probably think his name is John too, huh?

Not as much as I think you are an ass. One looking for racism at every turn.

Now I am going to keep doing it for no other reason than to piss you off.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not as much as I think you are an ass. One looking for racism at every turn.

Now I am going to keep doing it for no other reason than to piss you off.
cool

you don't really bring anything to the table, so doesn't matter to me

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is however a knight King, but that's a different person
images