• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game of Thrones

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Tension between her and her never so close sister Sansa is palpable, gonna be interesting to see where that is heading

I didn't read tension between them at all. Not even a little bit.

I think they're all a bit shocked at what she's become, 'hey our little sister can now go toe to toe with Knights,' but not sure where you read tension into their interaction.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't read tension between them at all. Not even a little bit.

I think they're all a bit shocked at what she's become, 'hey our little sister can now go toe to toe with Knights,' but not sure where you read tension into their interaction.

Dunno, seemed they wanted to show Sansa first react to "You swore to protect both my mothers daughters", and she seemed maybe "Jealous" of what Arya had become, when the both of them stared up at her after their little training thing, and Sansa seemed to stomp off, while as usual Little Finger had something brewing in that devious mind of his

Not to mention the "Do I call you Lady Stark" from the beginning, that seemed to come with a little bit of wiseassery

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dunno, seemed they wanted to show Sansa first react to "You swore to protect both my mothers daughters", and she seemed maybe "Jealous" of what Arya had become, when the both of them stared up at her after their little training thing, and Sansa seemed to stomp off, while as usual Little Finger had something brewing in that devious mind of his

Not to mention the "Do I call you Lady Stark" from the beginning, that seemed to come with a little bit of wiseassery

I think people are remembering the petulant Sansa from earlier seasons. I didn't get 'stomp off' at all. And she reacted to Arya's wiseassery by giving it back. And the hug.

Remember the smile after Bolton got eaten? Sansa is as 'in' as Arya is.

Don't fuck with the Starks. They're BOTH their mother's daughters. Sansa just took a while to get there.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think people are remembering the petulant Sansa from earlier seasons. I didn't get 'stomp off' at all. And she reacted to Arya's wiseassery by giving it back. And the hug.

Remember the smile after Bolton got eaten? Sansa is as 'in' as Arya is.

Don't fuck with the Starks. They're BOTH their mother's daughters. Sansa just took a while to get there.

I'd rather it play out like that

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to the mythology of the books, once you join the Night's Watch, you're out of everything else. Mind you, Jon Snow just broke that rule, so take it for what it's worth.

I don't think Jon broke those rules.
He pledged his life to the Night's Watch.
He was betrayed by the Night's Watch and died.
When he's brought back, he shouldn't be obligated to them anymore.

Does Sam even know what happened to Jon?
Sam was under orders from Jon when Jon was Lord Commander.
Technically, Sam can go wherever he wants and simply say he's following orders.
He could easily wind up in Dragonstone, as he believes he's reporting to his Lord Commander on what he may have discovered, especially if Jorah shows up and Jon finds out he was helped by Sam.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Danaryeus seems to be losing her shit, based off the trailer for next week

Daenarys almost seems to be developing a bit of Vesarys' petulance here as far as, "This is MY birthright!!! Give it to me!!!"...

She thought she'd be able to just swoop into Westeros and it be her's in one fell swoop. The reality that it is going to take some work to do it in the way she first wished (winning over the people) is starting to take hold... She is becoming impatient, which is not a good thing.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell yeah. And Nicol Williamson was amazing in that movie too.

Anál nathrach, orth’ bháis’s bethad, do chél dénmha

Nicol-Williamson.jpg

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Daenarys almost seems to be developing a bit of Vesarys' petulance here as far as, "This is MY birthright!!! Give it to me!!!"...

She thought she'd be able to just swoop into Westeros and it be her's in one fell swoop. The reality that it is going to take some work to do it in the way she first wished (winning over the people) is starting to take hold... She is becoming impatient, which is not a good thing.

Thought it was a little strange the Dothraki didnt surround Dannaryeus in defending her when the dragon landed..........

Whats the theory on who saved Jamie? just the irishman or something much deeper?

TemptressToo

The Godmother
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,242.61
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was this certain? I don't recall this happening and thought he was still alive for some reason. I was still hoping he shows up. It's been several years since I read that book however.
Yeah, it's certain. The Dornish prince traveling incognito with the bumbling idiots. Join the Gold Company, then decide they want to go pet the dragons. Dragon makes toast points.

There's a second prince (or at least a pretender) that is the Young Griff character (supposed to be Rhaegar's true born son).

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great episode

Arya always been one of my favorite characters, love that she's become such a bad ass

The Tension between her and her never so close sister Sansa is palpable, gonna be interesting to see where that is heading

Danaryeus seems to be losing her shit, based off the trailer for next week

Jon Snow's sidekick guy, i forget his name, has become pretty hilarious

I don't think there's very much tension. Just jealousy from Sansa. Sansa wants to be strong like Arya and take her revenge but Little Finger will remind her that there are other ways to be strong.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think there's very much tension. Just jealousy from Sansa. Sansa wants to be strong like Arya and take her revenge but Little Finger will remind her that there are other ways to be strong.

I think thats pretty accurate, the jealousy thing was what I noticed also

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think thats pretty accurate, the jealousy thing was what I noticed also
I don't know.

I feel like Sansa is going to figure out a way to use Arya. Sansa is more in "the Game" than Arya, who is more doing things for personal reasons at this point. She doesn't want to rule or have power, but Sansa does.

I can see Sansa betraying Arya in a way by taking advantage of Arya's willingness to kill. Arya can be a useful tool for Sansa.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know.

I feel like Sansa is going to figure out a way to use Arya. Sansa is more in "the Game" than Arya, who is more doing things for personal reasons at this point. She doesn't want to rule or have power, but Sansa does.

I can see Sansa betraying Arya in a way by taking advantage of Arya's willingness to kill. Arya can be a useful tool for Sansa.

I think a Sansa/Jon Snow confrontation is also a possibility

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a Sansa/Jon Snow confrontation is also a possibility
Littlefinger will have a play in there somewhere, but it almost feels like Sansa is too wise to his schemes. And with Brann there, who knows that Littlefinger is dirty, I can't imagine they fall for that shit.

Do you think Jon bends a knee to Dany?

How much time do you think it took Jon to do all those doodles in that cave?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Littlefinger will have a play in there somewhere, but it almost feels like Sansa is too wise to his schemes. And with Brann there, who knows that Littlefinger is dirty, I can't imagine they fall for that shit.

Do you think Jon bends a knee to Dany?

How much time do you think it took Jon to do all those doodles in that cave?

LOL.....Unsure on the bending of the knee, i thought she sold it well Sunday, but it seems Denaryeus is starting to piss off a lot of her supporters, based off of next weeks trailers......Im wondering when she summons Jon to the bedroom.......

Who do you think saved Jamie? The Irish guy? or something deeper?

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.....Unsure on the bending of the knee, i thought she sold it well Sunday, but it seems Denaryeus is starting to piss off a lot of her supporters, based off of next weeks trailers......Im wondering when she summons Jon to the bedroom.......

Who do you think saved Jamie? The Irish guy? or something deeper?
I don't think Jon has any interest in bedding Dany. He said as much to Davos when they were walking. I also don't think Dany has any interest in doing that. She seems too focused and I doubt anyone is going to suggest "hey, you look like you could use some dick"

I am pretty sure it was Bronn. No reason for it not to be him.

It was either him or Euron.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Jon has any interest in bedding Dany. He said as much to Davos when they were walking. I also don't think Dany has any interest in doing that. She seems too focused and I doubt anyone is going to suggest "hey, you look like you could use some dick"

I am pretty sure it was Bronn. No reason for it not to be him.

It was either him or Euron.

Davos is starting to make me laugh with his deadpan comments......yeah, I guess it was Bronn

prob right about the Jon/Dany fucking, but mostly cause they are moving so fast now, no more wasting time, but not because she doesnt want the dick

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if that TARLY dude got fried.... It sure looked like him getting Dragon-seared to well done.

And Dickon seems like a weakling 2nd son less than eager to see more troops die under his inexperience

It is possible that SAM TARLY becomes the defacto lord of the former Tyrell area armies and lands.

I dont know the rules of whether he is the heir or not. Certainly, he has a claim that nobles can exploit.

And after reluctantly murdering their own friends in the siege of Highgarden, the Tarleys would likely accept him bowing out of the Cersei alliance.

Which is another fucking headache rearguard backstab that Cersei has to deal with now as well.

I'm just trying to figure out why the hell Randyll Tarly didn't hunt Sam down, beat his ass, and then take his sword back. The show has basically ignored the fact that Sam stole Heartsbane (the Tarly family Valyrian steel sword). I mean, Randyll just went to war without the sword even though he has to know Sam took it and he knows exactly where Sam is. He either forgot about it or just doesn't care.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw it suggested somewhere that maybe Drogon pulls Jaimie from the water and Dany spares him.... Etc...

Would be an obvious route to take that I, of course, never thought of... I mean, going over ways to pull him from that predicament, other than Bronn somehow breaking him free of his armor in record time, it seems the most logical possibility.

And forgive me... As you all know I have just recently caught up and am in active discussion in this thread finally, so if I am supposed to "Spoiler Alert" guesses like this, let me know and I will do so in the future...