• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game of Thrones

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if that TARLY dude got fried.... It sure looked like him getting Dragon-seared to well done.

And Dickon seems like a weakling 2nd son less than eager to see more troops die under his inexperience

It is possible that SAM TARLY becomes the defacto lord of the former Tyrell area armies and lands.

I dont know the rules of whether he is the heir or not. Certainly, he has a claim that nobles can exploit.

And after reluctantly murdering their own friends in the siege of Highgarden, the Tarleys would likely accept him bowing out of the Cersei alliance.

Which is another fucking headache rearguard backstab that Cersei has to deal with now as well.
Dickon is green, but he did help out Jaime. No way Sam goes back, he's in the night's watch. Only way out is death and resurrection.

Guy Incognito

Crack a window, will ya?
Hoopla Cash
$ 342.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, Cersei could very well be too far gone......however......

.....if....a big if Jaime sent a raven from Highgarden to Cersei and told her that Tyrion & Sansa did not kill Joffrey, but that it was Olenna Tyrell who poisoned her son......then Cersei might possibly be a little more receptive to negotiations?
Cersei don't care.

Also, she's as good as dead anyway. She's got the Kinslayer mark on her for killing her uncle and cousin in the blowing up of the Sept.

She isn't going out without a fight, even though she knows the prophecy.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dickon is green, but he did help out Jaime. No way Sam goes back, he's in the night's watch. Only way out is death and resurrection.
I think Sam renounced his family name when he went to the Wall anyway. Jon got his back because never had a name to begin with, and because he served his "sentence" in full.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They know that Tyrion is related to the commander of the army, and Dany is pissed at Tyrion for getting outwitted by his brother and sister. So this guy gets a chance to rip into the Hand, and he can't really give a rebuttal.

I just assumed that Tyrion couldn't understand him and that the Dothraki knew he wouldn't be able to understand him so he was just sort of thinking out loud.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Check out the preview of episode five at the 10 second mark......is Varys talking about Dany or Cersei when he tells Tyrion "You need to find a way to make her listen."???

At first, we would think that Varys is probably talking about Dany......but......

......notice at the 20 second mark of the video that Tyrion is missing from Dany's war strategy room when they are discussing the White Walker army. Only four people are at the strategy table: Jon, Davos, Varys, and Dany.

Is Tyrion not at the war meeting because he instead might be on a diplomatic mission to Cersei in an attempt to compel her to commit the remaining Lannister troops to the greater threat in the north?

Tyrion probably has a big advantage over Cersei because he very likely has Jaime in custody.
Think about it.... Tyrion's first reaction at seeing Bronn knock Jaime into the water is to go down to the shore and help recover Jaime & Bronn from the water, and to prevent the Dothraki and/or Drogon and/or Dany from immediately killing Jaime & Bronn.

If Tyrion goes to see Cersei, he might possibly bring along Jaime's metal hand.

Hmmm???

I actually rewatched the trailer and I think Tyrion is actually in the war strategy room. If you pause it, you can make him out in the corner standing to Dany's right.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's wearing a breastplate (metal).

Any kind of metal armor and you're going to the bottom. No swimming in metal.

If the limbs aren't restricted, a person can swim. It's harder, but you can do it. You'll tire out eventually but where Jamie landed, hypothetically its close enough to shore where he could reach

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Jaime going to be reborn amidst salt and smoke? Apparently that body of water connects to Blackwater Bay and could be salty. And well the smoke kind of speaks for itself.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the limbs aren't restricted, a person can swim. It's harder, but you can do it. You'll tire out eventually but where Jamie landed, hypothetically its close enough to shore where he could reach

So sure, you could 'swim' for a few seconds, with extreme physical exertion, which of course burns though your oxygen incredibly fast.

blub, blub, blub, to the bottom.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
20638880_315766122204936_7561362715901878011_n.jpg
damn he must have knocked him like 20 ft into that water for it to get that deep

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyway, along those lines, someone had mentioned awhile back that GoT is the best fantasy Movie/TV Show ever made, and while I tend to agree with that, I wanted to recommend that anyone here who hasn't seen the movie "Excalibur" to give it a watch... Very good and very visceral in the same vein as GoT...
I thought I was the only one who has ever seen that haha. I love that movie.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So sure, you could 'swim' for a few seconds, with extreme physical exertion, which of course burns though your oxygen incredibly fast.

blub, blub, blub, to the bottom.

Never mind with one hand...

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was a competitive swimmer for years. Started when I was seven years old and continued through high school. I also kayak and am very comfortable strapped into the boat, upside-down, under water. I'm sure there are people that are more comfortable underwater than I am, but it's a very small percentage of the population.

With a metal hand, metal armor, and being fully dressed, there is absolutely no fucking way someone could swim. None.

That said, in GoT, there are dragons, giants, frozen zombies and a smoking hot redhead who turns into a fat, old hobbit when she takes her magic necklace off. Reality is not the show's strong suit, so I don't care if Jamie rips a massive fart and propels himself out of the water like this:

3-jet-211112.jpg

apachef4

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was a competitive swimmer for years. Started when I was seven years old and continued through high school. I also kayak and am very comfortable strapped into the boat, upside-down, under water. I'm sure there are people that are more comfortable underwater than I am, but it's a very small percentage of the population.

With a metal hand, metal armor, and being fully dressed, there is absolutely no fucking way someone could swim. None.

That said, in GoT, there are dragons, giants, frozen zombies and a smoking hot redhead who turns into a fat, old hobbit when she takes her magic necklace off. Reality is not the show's strong suit, so I don't care if Jamie rips a massive fart and propels himself out of the water like this:

3-jet-211112.jpg

Yeah, but that guy's not wearing armor...

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great episode

Arya always been one of my favorite characters, love that she's become such a bad ass

The Tension between her and her never so close sister Sansa is palpable, gonna be interesting to see where that is heading

Danaryeus seems to be losing her shit, based off the trailer for next week

Jon Snow's sidekick guy, i forget his name, has become pretty hilarious

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently Noah Syndegaard had a cameo last week, didnt notice him

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if that TARLY dude got fried.... It sure looked like him getting Dragon-seared to well done.

And Dickon seems like a weakling 2nd son less than eager to see more troops die under his inexperience

It is possible that SAM TARLY becomes the defacto lord of the former Tyrell area armies and lands.

I dont know the rules of whether he is the heir or not. Certainly, he has a claim that nobles can exploit.

And after reluctantly murdering their own friends in the siege of Highgarden, the Tarleys would likely accept him bowing out of the Cersei alliance.

Which is another fucking headache rearguard backstab that Cersei has to deal with now as well.

According to the mythology of the books, once you join the Night's Watch, you're out of everything else. Mind you, Jon Snow just broke that rule, so take it for what it's worth.