• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game of Thrones

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Episode was fire hot.

My favorite part is just prior to the battle scene when Bronn is urging Jaime to gtfo. Jaime says "we can hold them off" and immediately after finishing that phrase you hear the dragon in the background.

He immediately has that "aww, fuck, really??" face. It's glorious.

Yeah, you could almost see him trying to figure out what to do and coming up empty. A single look on his face saying, "I have no answer for this.".

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And they both played it very well. The looks on both their faces said it all and then Jon told Theon and us why he didn't just drop him where he stood.

To be clear, Jon is pissed about the whole, "Taking over Winterfell" thing, right?

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. He should've been turned to ash if they were going to kill him now, damn that would've been epic.

For the record, I don't think he's dead, and if not, he's a hell of a swimmer.

Yeah, no way Jaimie dies there...

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, dont have much to add... Holy Shit!

I was sporting wood the entire time watching the Dothraki and Dragon tear up the Lannister army. Sadly allowed the gold to make it to KL though... BOOOOOOO!

Thought when the Dothraki guy said to Tyrion, "Your people can't fight", that Tyrion might come back with, "Well, a big fuckin dragon setting half the army on fire kinda makes it a bit unfair."... but whatever.

Anyone think Tyrion may be having second thoughts? Or was he just worried for Jaimie?
They really played up the gold delivery then just said yep it's been delivered.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be clear, Jon is pissed about the whole, "Taking over Winterfell" thing, right?

yeah. In general, betrayal and completely fucking over Robb. Puts Theon high on the Stark shit list.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They really played up the gold delivery then just said yep it's been delivered.

True. They spent a good amount of screen time with Cersei and the Iron Bank discussion only to snap their fingers and say... All good!

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was the Arya/Brienne scene fan service?
Or was it necessary for Littlefinger to see Arya in a different light?

There has been a theme of small vs large/quickness vs power, so it seemed like it was more than just something for the fans to chirp about.
One thing was pretty apparent during the sparring: Sansa didn't like it one bit. I think she sees Jon Snow in Arya (warrior) and it further makes Sansa feel inadequate.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing was pretty apparent during the sparring: Sansa didn't like it one bit. I think she sees Jon Snow in Arya (warrior) and it further makes Sansa feel inadequate.

That's unfortunate. I'd like to comfort Sansa by letting her know that I'd much rather see her naked than Arya or John Snow.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once Bran gets more control over his visions, he's gonna be a walking lie detector and encyclopedia.

Littlefinger's face went stone cold when Bran told him: "Chaos is a ladder." Littlefinger now knows that Bran sees a lot because the 'chaos is a ladder' quote was from a private conversation between Littlefinger and Varys in Season Three:

“Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, are given a chance to climb. They refuse, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is."

One would think that Bran will eventually spill the beans to Arya, and let her know that Littlefinger is the cause of everything.

I had to rewind that chaos is a ladder line five times then turned on closed captions.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't Littlefinger on Arya's list? I'm sure he dies, but there has to be something else for him first. That's how they got into the tree/cave area that was protected by magic.

The wall has "magical properties" that prevent them from crossing. So the wall has to fall, and I imagine that happens at Northwatch by the sea.
The night king has marked Bran so the magic at the wall might not work anymore.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably needs Tommy John surgery now.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, why didn't those fucks writing this shit give this episode a name? Every other episode has a name. On HBO Go, this one just says "Game of Thrones 64."

Thought that was weird too. Super Game of Thrones should have come before Game of Thrones 64.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spear him down with what?

hqdefault.jpg

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to rewind that chaos is a ladder line five times then turned on closed captions.

I got it after rewinding 3 times. It's always really god damn annoying when you have people from the UK or Australia whispering on a TV show. Impossible to understand.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once Bran gets more control over his visions, he's gonna be a walking lie detector and encyclopedia.

Littlefinger's face went stone cold when Bran told him: "Chaos is a ladder." Littlefinger now knows that Bran sees a lot because the 'chaos is a ladder' quote was from a private conversation between Littlefinger and Varys in Season Three:

“Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, are given a chance to climb. They refuse, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is."

One would think that Bran will eventually spill the beans to Arya, and let her know that Littlefinger is the cause of everything.

As Bran noted earlier in the previous episode, he can only see in bits and pieces for now. He may have caught a glimpse of LF's conversation with Varys, but not the context.

That being said, there's no way this ends well for LF. Either Arya or Sansa will end up killing him. I'm certain of it.

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That being said, there's no way this ends well for LF. Either Arya or Sansa will end up killing him. I'm certain of it.

Very likely. But what will he do before that? He's been biding his time while at Winterfell and it's been nothing but getting sarcastic comments from Sansa and abuse from others. He's not happy. What's he going to do about it?

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very likely. But what will he do before that? He's been biding his time while at Winterfell and it's been nothing but getting sarcastic comments from Sansa and abuse from others. He's not happy. What's he going to do about it?

His play has obviously been to try to drive a wedge b/t Jon and Sansa. Problem is no one is listening to a word he's saying up in WF, so he's getting no where. I don't know what sparks it outright, he's gonna have to actively plot against Jon I'd think.

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jaime diving into on pond

I was very surprised at how deep that water was. I thought it was a creek, not a friggin river.

It was a pretty large body of water......watch it again and pay particular attention to Drogons low altitude approach to his strafing run when his body almost touches the surface of the water.