• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game of Thrones

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't go that far but watching Arya toy with Brienne was pretty sweet. Definitely the next echelon of entertainment from last night.

Thats probably a good way to put it... Toy with Brienne, a woman who probably hasn't lost a fight since she was Arya's age.

CGI dragons and fire doesn't impress me as much as the hard life that went into making Arya what she is today. She'll now die spectacularly and ruin it for me.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't go that far but watching Arya toy with Brienne was pretty sweet. Definitely the next echelon of entertainment from last night.
It was good. I like that Arya got caught with that kick to the chest too, she needed to be taken down a peg.

apachef4

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks, Apa Chef.

Now, being that you've been so helpful with this, maybe you can shed some light on why those two vixens didn't rub their nipples together?

I think we have to chalk that up to "missed opportunity".

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats probably a good way to put it... Toy with Brienne, a woman who probably hasn't lost a fight since she was Arya's age.

CGI dragons and fire doesn't impress me as much as the hard life that went into making Arya what she is today. She'll now die spectacularly and ruin it for me.

For the record, I don't really want to see her tits.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't look away, but they're just not things I'm dying to see.

DetroitDevil

Consoles are for ages 3 and up & broke adults.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dragon war scene wasn't as cool as Arya's sword fight.
Bullshit... everyone Has been anticipating and envisioning the dragons in war since they were born and it finally came about. Brienne would have destroyed arya... this idea that a tiny finesse fighter would win is as ridiculous as floyd in the octagon.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think Jaime kills her (I know, I'm really out on a limb on that one) but forget prophecy,Arya should get the honor

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit... everyone Has been anticipating and envisioning the dragons in war since they were born and it finally came about. Brienne would have destroyed arya... this idea that a tiny finesse fighter would win is as ridiculous as floyd in the octagon.

Would have been tough for Brienne to continue with a hole in her neck after the first exchange...

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Jaime kills her (I know, I'm really out on a limb on that one) but forget prophecy,Arya should get the honor

Who is Jaime going to hire for that?

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jaime drowned. He's got a 30lb hand for God's sake.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure it was Bronn. How he suddenly appeared without anybody noticing I have no idea! Dickon Tarley would be a great candidate. They definitely seemed to be building him up to a likeable guy that episode. I assumed that meant he was going to die but apparently not. I'd be shocked if it was Randyll Tarely and I'll be furious if it was Tyrion.
It was Bronn, slowed down his face is clear

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would have been tough for Brienne to continue with a hole in her neck after the first exchange...

Yeah, but the bull dyke wasn't really expecting Arya to be a little scrapper. Plus, Arya is a Stark daughter, so would you really expect Brienne to come out full bore when she's sparing with her for the first time ever?

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Was the Arya/Brienne scene fan service?
Or was it necessary for Littlefinger to see Arya in a different light?

There has been a theme of small vs large/quickness vs power, so it seemed like it was more than just something for the fans to chirp about.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Episode was fire hot.

My favorite part is just prior to the battle scene when Bronn is urging Jaime to gtfo. Jaime says "we can hold them off" and immediately after finishing that phrase you hear the dragon in the background.

He immediately has that "aww, fuck, really??" face. It's glorious.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but the bull dyke wasn't really expecting Arya to be a little scrapper. Plus, Arya is a Stark daughter, so would you really expect Brienne to come out full bore when she's sparing with her for the first time ever?

Isn't that part of the fun... hey look, its a little kid with a tiny sword... fuck, I'm dead.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was the Arya/Brienne scene fan service?
Or was it necessary for Littlefinger to see Arya in a different light?

There has been a theme of small vs large/quickness vs power, so it seemed like it was more than just something for the fans to chirp about.

I think it was as much for Sansa as it was for Littlefinger.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Episode was fire hot.

My favorite part is just prior to the battle scene when Bronn is urging Jaime to gtfo. Jaime says "we can hold them off" and immediately after finishing that phrase you hear the dragon in the background.

He immediately has that "aww, fuck, really??" face. It's glorious.

not sure why they weren't running for the giant crossbow right then.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't that part of the fun... hey look, its a little kid with a tiny sword... fuck, I'm dead.

For sure, but still, there were other factors like the Starks as to why Brienne wouldn't come out guns a blazing in that situation.

I think it would be a little different if they didn't know each other at all and they fought for real.

Then again, it's a made up show, so I don't really give a shit about what would happen in real life.

By the way, did the dragon queen have a saddle to ride that dragon, or do you think there was there a strategically placed dragon horn (or two) that was keeping her on?

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not sure why they weren't running for the giant crossbow right then.

my guess is shock.

Probably shoulda had someone manning that thing the whole time considering there was always a threat of dragon attack.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it was as much for Sansa as it was for Littlefinger.
I think Sansa was like "who is this chick?" when she walked away. They have both changed a lot since last seeing each other. I was almost surprised to see them hug since I remember there being a kind of dislike between the two of them.

I was also anxious about the Theon/Jon meeting. I expected Jon to spear him and try to drown Theon in the shallows.