• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game of Thrones

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my guess is shock.

Probably shoulda had someone manning that thing the whole time considering there was always a threat of dragon attack.
also, why wasn't anyone helping Bronn? You'd think someone would look over and say "oh shit, he looks like he could use a hand to make things go faster"

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also, why wasn't anyone helping Bronn? You'd think someone would look over and say "oh shit, he looks like he could use a hand to make things go faster"

fuck that.

I woulda said "oh shit, a dragon. I'm outta here"

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For sure, but still, there were other factors like the Starks as to why Brienne wouldn't come out guns a blazing in that situation.

I think it would be a little different if they didn't know each other at all and they fought for real.

Then again, it's a made up show, so I don't really give a shit about what would happen in real life.

By the way, did the dragon queen have a saddle to ride that dragon, or do you think there was there a strategically placed dragon horn (or two) that was keeping her on?

That is some amazing grip...

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my guess is shock.

Probably shoulda had someone manning that thing the whole time considering there was always a threat of dragon attack.

I believe that was first time lannister army saw dragon. Not sure if they believed it was real

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats probably a good way to put it... Toy with Brienne, a woman who probably hasn't lost a fight since she was Arya's age.

CGI dragons and fire doesn't impress me as much as the hard life that went into making Arya what she is today. She'll now die spectacularly and ruin it for me.

Brienne's smile afterward really sold the whole thing. Also noted the lack of a smiling Littlefinger.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Sansa was like "who is this chick?" when she walked away. They have both changed a lot since last seeing each other. I was almost surprised to see them hug since I remember there being a kind of dislike between the two of them.

I was also anxious about the Theon/Jon meeting. I expected Jon to spear him and try to drown Theon in the shallows.

That's been one of the interesting sidenotes of this season so far... characters interacting for the first time or the first time in awhile. That Jon/Theon meeting was pretty damn tense.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's been one of the interesting sidenotes of this season so far... characters interacting for the first time or the first time in awhile. That Jon/Theon meeting was pretty damn tense.
And they both played it very well. The looks on both their faces said it all and then Jon told Theon and us why he didn't just drop him where he stood.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zombies only walk about a mile an hour tops. Throw in the snow and you got a long walk especially if the ice king has to stop every time he sees dead people in order to make his army larger.

But if you subscribe to the "lots of time is passing" theory instead of my personal teleportation theorem, then they have had, ummm, lots of time.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jaime drowned. He's got a 30lb hand for God's sake.

If Jaime's dead, that might be the worst death on the show. In terms of realism, it would be tough for him swim with all that armor and with one hand. Then again the water likely wouldn't be very deep to begin with, but whatever. But if they were going to kill him off they should have just had the dragon fry him alive from close range.

DetroitDevil

Consoles are for ages 3 and up & broke adults.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Sansa was like "who is this chick?" when she walked away. They have both changed a lot since last seeing each other. I was almost surprised to see them hug since I remember there being a kind of dislike between the two of them.

I was also anxious about the Theon/Jon meeting. I expected Jon to spear him and try to drown Theon in the shallows.
Spear him down with what?

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was good. I like that Arya got caught with that kick to the chest too, she needed to be taken down a peg.

Yeah, that served as a reminder that strength can offset skill if you arent careful. I believe Prince Oberyn found that out the hard way as well.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Jaime's dead, that might be the worst death on the show. In terms of realism, it would be tough for him swim with all that armor and with one hand. Then again the water likely wouldn't be very deep to begin with, but whatever. But if they were going to kill him off they should have just had the dragon fry him alive from close range.
Agreed. He should've been turned to ash if they were going to kill him now, damn that would've been epic.

For the record, I don't think he's dead, and if not, he's a hell of a swimmer.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How Bronn and Jamie escape dragon queen's clutches:

tumblr_inline_o87kb2q2SO1qcj7l5_500.gif