• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game of Thrones

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What an amazing episode

Danaerys will be summoning Jon Snow to the bedroom any day

Refresh my memory, was that the first revelation that the old lady was the one who poisoned Joffrey?

I don't think so? I seem to remember her discussing it with Margaery after the act, but I could be mistaken. :noidea:

Littlefinger explained it a while back to Sansa when he got her out of King's Landing. If you watch the episode carefully, you see Olenna adjust Sansa's necklace and one of the purple gems is missing from it afterwards. That's the poison used to kill Joffrey.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Little Fingers speech to Sansa about preparing for everything, was awesome

Some incredible individual acting scenes last night

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bran arriving in Winterfell was weird to me. Another "how the hell did he get there" kind of thing. I just don't like it.

How's that? He got to Castle Black in Ep1. They gave him some horses and a cart and he got to WF in Ep3. I don't see how that's unreasonable.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How's that? He got to Castle Black in Ep1. They gave him some horses and a cart and he got to WF in Ep3. I don't see how that's unreasonable.

Im wondering if Arya just pops up in Winterfell, or they dedicate time on her going through hell to get back

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im wondering if Arya just pops up in Winterfell, or they dedicate time on her going through hell to get back

Judging by the preview for the next episode, she either arrives or is right near WF in Ep4.

They only have like 10 total episodes left in the series. Can't waste too many on travel and table setting, though those episodes brought us some of my favorite scenes.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shit, they even cut out a lot in the Lannisters storming of Highgarden. Instead they just cut to "yea, we won, time to talk to the boss"

Which is fine because the Tyrells aren't made for fighting and that is known.

eh. I'm sure we're gonna have a CGI filled big battle somewhere that they're saving up for. Cut out a one-sided battle and blow the budget on the better one i guess.

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the writers missed an opportunity to make that scene with cersi and Ellaria in the cell even better.

Ellaria should have gotten a little more uppity and then Cersi should have slapped Ellaria, knocking her back and making those tits of hers fall out of that titillating halter top she was wearing.

Television gold right there, folks.

Ellaria has never taken her clothes off. Even in the brothel scenes in Season 4.

Wonder how she managed to get away with that.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Dothraki will smoke the lannister army if they're stupid enough to face them on the battlefield. Plus I'm pretty sure there are a massive number of them. If the army hides up in a castle...well that's what dragons are for.

Dany has taken some setbacks, clearly, but all she has to do is march and it's over.

OTOH, if she and Jon team up, they will be heading north, not to KL. It'll be interesting to see how long it'll take for everyone to turn on crazy ass Cersei if they never attack.

Kind of what I think happens although I also think at some point Jamie and the gang give chase and somehow encounter the White Walkers in the process and end up being involved in the big battle. Not sure how that plays out but I can't help but think they are part of it.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EURON's fleet is starting to annoy me. I might be the minority....but it is ruining the season.

He is suddenly an all-powerful Godlike Navy that can be anywhere, sneak up unseen, and destroy everything easily.

That just seems a bit lazy writing.

He went from a bit player never mentioned for 5 seasons to this almost comically overpowered fleet that can seemingly teleport where ever the next plot device needs it.

he is going to sail north and defeat the white walkers next.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of what I think happens although I also think at some point Jamie and the gang give chase and somehow encounter the White Walkers in the process and end up being involved in the big battle. Not sure how that plays out but I can't help but think they are part of it.
What if the Night King ends up on the Iron Throne with Dany or Cersei as his Queen and Jon as his Hand??? It doesn't have to be a text book happy ending ya know.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if the Night King ends up on the Iron Throne with Dany or Cersei as his Queen and Jon as his Hand??? It doesn't have to be a text book happy ending ya know.
I was thinking of that too, but I had Cersei coming out on top. Just somehow, she wins.

I still think Baelish has a card up his sleeve.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

but wut if Bran becomes the night king :scratch:

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ellaria has never taken her clothes off. Even in the brothel scenes in Season 4.

Wonder how she managed to get away with that.

Actress playing Danerys will no longer take her top off. She made an exception last season though

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not likely given he just turned down Sansa's offer of Lord of House Stark/King of the North.

Yeh. He's probably just gonna be a mopey dick for a while.

On a different note, how's everyone feel about the seemingly inevitable hookup b/t Jon and Dany? More gross or less gross than Jon and Sansa hooking up?

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not likely given he just turned down Sansa's offer of Lord of House Stark/King of the North.
Sansa: Why can't you?
Brann: Because I am the Three-Eyed Raven
Sansa: Who told you that?
Brann: The Three-Eyed Raven...it's complicated...