• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game of Thrones

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if the Night King ends up on the Iron Throne with Dany or Cersei as his Queen and Jon as his Hand??? It doesn't have to be a text book happy ending ya know.

Or... what if the Night King (who bears a strong resemblance to Aegon Targaryen) sides with Jon and Dany, kills Cersei then goes back beyond the wall?

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actress playing Danerys will no longer take her top off. She made an exception last season though

Just go watch season 1, she hardly wears any clothes in that season.

"Give me 10 good men and I'll impregnate the bitch"

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actress playing Danerys will no longer take her top off. She made an exception last season though

I'll live with that if they give us more Missandei....

2736C88600000578-3022689-Glamour_Nathalie_turned_heads_in_her_cutaway_yellow_gown_featuri-a-1_1427962683566.jpg

giphy.gif

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that would be nearly as implausible as dragons then wouldn't it?
Maybe. There have been numerous knives to the back and side switches so far so what's one more. I will grant you that the Night King and Cersei teaming up is improbable.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That seems reasonable. I mean, what do these fucking people want? A couple episodes of armies and and navies and wagons and whatnot just getting from point A to point B? It's fucking ridiculous.

Still, I'm sure the bitching about the logistical questions of a show set on a fictitious planet, with giants, zombies, dragons and all sorts of other nonsense will continue ad nauseam.

What really baffles me is that this phenomenon of character travelling long distances goes back to the very beginning of the series. Here we are in Season 7 and people still struggle with it for some reason. Or maybe there were fewer critics during the first few seasons so pointing it out didn't become a thing until the show past the books.

Seriously folks just go back and watch the first 2-3 episodes. In the series premiere the Lannister twins are in King's Landing at the beginning and then are at Winterfell halfway through the episode. King Robert, Ned and co. leave Winterfell about halfway through episode 2 and are in the Riverlands by the end of it. Caitlyn leaves Winterfell even later and is in King's Landing early in the 3rd episode.

Don't feel like re-watching all of that? Fine. Just watch the first 3-4 scenes/15-20 minutes from the series premiere. You had a character north of the Wall in the first scene, a set of characters at Winterfell in the next scene. A scene or two later they are together somewhere in the middle even though the Night's Watch character was on foot and had a giant wall to somehow get by.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said that to my gf. I bet it's a stunt titty

Also, apparently getting revenge is a major turn on for Cersei.

I'm wondering if she went immediately to see Jaime after getting revenge. Did the fact that she drank the antidote cancel out the fact that her kiss was poisonous?

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anytime brann, Sam, or the bald priest dude come on the screen I get pissed off. All 3 are boring as fuc

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess it's possible. My understanding of time in this show is really off.

How long do you think Jorah took to heal like that?
Professor Slughorn said Jorah was going to get kicked out of the Citadel the next day so apparently he did all that healing in at most 24 hours.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She wiped the poison off right after she kissed Tyene.

Yeah, but I got hot sauce on my hands one time, washed my hands, and then touched my dick when I took a piss a few minutes later. Still burned like hell. I doubt Jaime would have been too happy knowing that the bitch giving him a blow jibber had just wiped poison off her mouth a few moments prior.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but I got hot sauce on my hands one time, washed my hands, and then touched my dick when I took a piss a few minutes later. Still burned like hell. I doubt Jaime would have been too happy knowing that the bitch giving him a blow jibber had just wiped poison off her mouth a few moments prior.
Are you sure the burning was from the hot sauce?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what? I'm gonna stand up for Euron. I don't get all the bitching about him. Throughout the series (and books) we've heard about how awesome and impressive the Iron Fleet is and how Euron is one of the best captains of the seas any realm has ever known. So when they finally show it, why would you be surprised by how destructive and seemingly unstoppable they are? It's not that hard to figure out that the best of the best of the Iron Fleet could wipe out Yara and Theon's smaller, inexperienced fleet. It's also not hard to figure out that as part of Dany's plan, her forces probably left at the same time. So once he disposed of Yara, Euron sent his fleet after the Unsullied. And since they have better ships and are better sailors, they caught up to them. It's also conceivable that Euron himself went to King's Landing while his fleet went to Casterly Rock or that it could have been another part of his fleet entirely. I mean Pyke is roughly right there.

Would it be nice if they got creative with some dialogue to essentially time stamp some events? Sure. But there's no teleportation or god level Euron stuff going on here. Like @juliansteed mentioned earlier, the time issue has been around from the start. Sometimes they do ok with dialogue markers, sometimes they don't.