• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game of Thrones

DetroitDevil

Consoles are for ages 3 and up & broke adults.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Reek/Theon shows up where? Dragonstone or Winterfell?

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at least the Sand girl wif da purty bewbies is still alive

for that i am grateful

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shyte. That was a great episode.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Grey Worm is pretty much guaranteed to die next episode now, right?

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Feast for Crows = a whole book where Brienne travels through the riverlands without ever getting anywhere.

TV show = Characters all seem to teleport when they're not shown directly on screen. Melisandre makes it from Winterfall in the dead of winter with snow drifts high enough to cushion a jump off 60 foot high walls. And somehow makes it all the way to Dragonstone which is an island south of Kings Landing. She gets a meeting with the queen, and Dany instantly takes her advice and invites Jon Snow to come visit her via a raven. Jon gets that Raven and tells his assembled bannermen that a couple days ago he got the letter.

Didn't Asha take all the boats that were already built. And Euron was just like "take apart all the houses and shit and make new boats." Or am i misremembering that?

*and for CHF, Mistborn was bad, his trying to write the last WoT books was a damn abomination. But Stormlight Archives is genuinely good. Give Sanderson a chance on those. Although I have always disagreed with you about Abercrombie, so maybe we just have different tastes.

Regardless despite Lies of Locke Lamora (book #1) being pretty close to a masterpiece, Lynch and Gentlemen Bastards doesn't belong in that conversation. Replace it with Erikson and The MBotF and I would be right there with you. Same with his prequel Kharkhanas series, and to a lesser extent Esselmont and his 2 companion Makes an series'.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Feast for Crows = a whole book where Brienne travels through the riverlands without ever getting anywhere.

TV show = Characters all seem to teleport when they're not shown directly on screen. Melisandre makes it from Winterfall in the dead of winter with snow drifts high enough to cushion a jump off 60 foot high walls. And somehow makes it all the way to Dragonstone which is an island south of Kings Landing. She gets a meeting with the queen, and Dany instantly takes her advice and invites Jon Snow to come visit her via a raven. Jon gets that Raven and tells his assembled bannermen that a couple days ago he got the letter.

Didn't Asha take all the boats that were already built. And Euron was just like "take apart all the houses and shit and make new boats." Or am i misremembering that?

*and for CHF, Mistborn was bad, his trying to write the last WoT books was a damn abomination. But Stormlight Archives is genuinely good. Give Sanderson a chance on those. Although I have always disagreed with you about Abercrombie, so maybe we just have different tastes.

Regardless despite Lies of Locke Lamora (book #1) being pretty close to a masterpiece, Lynch and Gentlemen Bastards doesn't belong in that conversation. Replace it with Erikson and The MBotF and I would be right there with you. Same with his prequel Kharkhanas series, and to a lesser extent Esselmont and his 2 companion Makes an series'.

It's not clear how much time has passed since Melissandre was banished from the North. A lot of other characters have done a lot of travelling too so I guess we just have to assume that lots of time had passed. What I'd like to know is what ravens were sent from Dragonstone seeing as how it had been abandoned? Was Gendry stopping by and feeding them? Did they bring their own from Essos who would somehow know how to make it to Winterfell?

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at least the Sand girl wif da purty bewbies is still alive

for that i am grateful

I thought they all went down. I was kinda like RIP Sand Snakes. You girls were kinda all hat no cattle.

Feel kinda weird that a dickless non coward is better at sex than me.

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ep 3 promo:

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody please give Grey Worm some:

5174g5ann3L._SX450_.jpg

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought they all went down. I was kinda like RIP Sand Snakes. You girls were kinda all hat no cattle.

Feel kinda weird that a dickless non coward is better at sex than me.

The other 2 most definitely went down but i don't think they showed or implied that the other that was with Ellaria went down. I think they are holding her captive along with her mom. I guess we all know Ellaria will be Euron's gift to Cersei now, but not sure how the lone Sand daughter will play into that. Maybe she's the stocking stuffer.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The other 2 most definitely went down but i don't think they showed or implied that the other that was with Ellaria went down. I think they are holding her captive along with her mom. I guess we all know Ellaria will be Euron's gift to Cersei now, but not sure how the lone Sand daughter will play into that. Maybe she's the stocking stuffer.
Maybe Bronn somehow comes to her aid and sneaks her out of there? :noidea:

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not clear how much time has passed since Melissandre was banished from the North. A lot of other characters have done a lot of travelling too so I guess we just have to assume that lots of time had passed. What I'd like to know is what ravens were sent from Dragonstone seeing as how it had been abandoned? Was Gendry stopping by and feeding them? Did they bring their own from Essos who would somehow know how to make it to Winterfell?

Since ravens are the only form of communication I assume that they travel with ravens and keep them around.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jorah is one tough ole sombitch. A man who found honor later in life but has some serious love for his dragon queen.

Samwell is like the Samwise. Not the main hero but without his help in about every step of the way, the good guys won't win.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
solid episode. Wrapped up some lingering questions like Arya's direwolf and whether that would come into play. I feel like we will see her again.

Guess I was wrong about Sam working to cure Mormont. Didn't expect that.

Ok, don't have to talk about the sandsnakes or Asha/Yara anymore. That's good. Fucks up Dany's plan real good though. You'd think Yara would have told her in the planning "oh hey, my uncle might be out there that would really fuck up our plan..."

Theon, you cockless hound. I hope he gets a chance to redeem himself. The after show thing had one of the showrunners talk about how Ramsey really fucked up Theon and it isn't something he can shake that easily. Also, pretty sure there was nothing he could have done to stop Euron at that point. Yara is a goner

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Favorite line of the episode.......... Foreign invasion......
and Theon just stood there awkwardly.

Theon needs to get his groove back. He needs to reconnect with Jon Snow.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can agree with you on the Gentlemen Bastards. Lies was fucking great and everything after has been pretty substandard.

I have not been recommended MBotF. Is that something I should pick up?

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might have been a better opening episode for the season premier. Too much story lineup last week to boobies, battle, gore back to normal.

This Jon Snow and Emilia Clarke possible unification would have broken the internet last night.