• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game of Thrones

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oddly enough, "mother fucker" is about the only type of fucker we've not seen on this show.

Brother fucker - check
Sister fucker - check
Cousin fucker - check
Father fucker - check
Daughter fucker - check
Aunt fucker - stay tuned!
Nephew fucker - see above.
Mother fucker - Sorry SLJ, but the closest we get is a 10 year old Robin Arryn still sucking on his mom's tit.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oddly enough, "mother fucker" is about the only type of fucker we've not seen on this show.

Brother fucker - check
Sister fucker - check
Cousin fucker - check
Father fucker - check
Daughter fucker - check
Aunt fucker - stay tuned!
Nephew fucker - see above.
Mother fucker - Sorry SLJ, but the closest we get is a 10 year old Robin Arryn still sucking on his mom's tit.
Aunt/nephew is just a theory that isn't even in the books (as far as I know).

Who were the cousins? I realize this is a rather common occurrence in Westeros, I just can't think of an example.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aunt/nephew is just a theory that isn't even in the books (as far as I know).

Who were the cousins? I realize this is a rather common occurrence in Westeros, I just can't think of an example.

Cersei and Lancel were the cousins. Also it's past tense but Tywin's wife was his first cousin. I don't believe it was ever mentioned on the show though.

And yeah the aunt/nephew thing is just a popular prediction. They haven't even met yet on the show or the books. I just thought I'd throw it in there.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cersei and Lancel were the cousins. Also it's past tense but Tywin's wife was his first cousin. I don't believe it was ever mentioned on the show though.

And yeah the aunt/nephew thing is just a popular prediction. They haven't even met yet on the show or the books. I just thought I'd throw it in there.
:L

I knew once one was mentioned, it would be obvious...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After rewatching the entire series, some thoughts. The Starks are going to be key players in the up coming seasons. Just judging from the White Walkers interest in Robb and Bran this seems like a no brainier. Benjen Starks will play a part, not sure how. Sam will find some useful info to help fight the White Walkers. Tyroin will strangle his sister ( since one handed king slayer can not do this with one hand)

More thoughts later.:nod:

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After rewatching the entire series, some thoughts. The Starks are going to be key players in the up coming seasons. Just judging from the White Walkers interest in Robb and Bran this seems like a no brainier. Benjen Starks will play a part, not sure how. Sam will find some useful info to help fight the White Walkers. Tyroin will strangle his sister ( since one handed king slayer can not do this with one hand)

More thoughts later.:nod:
Speaking of which...

What the hell is he? He is clearly dead, but is he a Wight? How is it that he is still sentient? Why is he siding with the living instead of his own kind?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of which...

What the hell is he? He is clearly dead, but is he a Wight? How is it that he is still sentient? Why is he siding with the living instead of his own kind?
Obvious not a Wight, what is he? Damn if I know, but I'm guessing he's got a part to play going forward. For the living I should add.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of which...

He's not a wight since he was reanimated by the Children of the Forest which is also why he is not siding with the White Walkers. In the books there's a similar character called Coldhands who shows up much earlier and leads Bran to the Three-Eyed-Crow. We never learn his real identity, but Benjen is definitely not Coldhands in the books.

Coldhands

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not a wight since he was reanimated by the Children of the Forest which is also why he is not siding with the White Walkers. In the books there's a similar character called Coldhands who shows up much earlier and leads Bran to the Three-Eyed-Crow. We never learn his real identity, but Benjen is definitely not Coldhands in the books.

Coldhands

Just stitching up a couple of loose plot lines for convenience.....

The books have sort of become suggestions, like things you could do with Rice Krispies......

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just stitching up a couple of loose plot lines for convenience.....

The books have sort of become suggestions, like things you could do with Rice Krispies......

Yeah, I understand why they did that one after they skipped over Coldhands in season 3.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do we know he was risen by the Children in the show? I dont remember that tid-bit mentioned.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do we know he was risen by the Children in the show? I dont remember that tid-bit mentioned.

Yes he mentions being left for dead by White Walkers and then being saved by the Children. I think he mentions them using the obsidian dagger just like they did to create the White Walkers.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes he mentions being left for dead by White Walkers and then being saved by the Children. I think he mentions them using the obsidian dagger just like they did to create the White Walkers.
I missed that. I will have to rewatch this entire season again...

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"We have to wait until summer? That's too long. This is fucking bullshit" -GoT fans

"SHUT THE FUCK UP" - GoT Book fans

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sucks that to have only 7 shows the next season and now have to wait another few months...