• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game of Thrones

TemptressToo

The Godmother
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,242.61
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked Tomin's death, just because it was so quick and so unexpected. Once I saw the window, I knew where they were going, but I was still shocked they did it.

Oberon, Joffrey, Ned, Hodor, Rob, Caitlin, Tywin were all strong as well.

As for character, it has to be Tyrian, and it isn't really close.
I gasped at Tommen's end. Didn't see that coming at all...didn't think he had the balls.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ser Pounce is the best character. The best death scene hasn't happened yet. It's when Ser Pounce reemerges, murders the cast, and takes his rightful place on the Iron Throne.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ser Pounce is the best character. The best death scene hasn't happened yet. It's when Ser Pounce reemerges, murders the cast, and takes his rightful place on the Iron Throne.
Ser Pounce was most likely taken out already. Otherwise he would have been on the throne in the last episode.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ser Pounce couldn't cough up a furball.

There is rumour however of an undead feline roaming the Riverlands, scratching unaware travelers as they shelter under hedges.

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I finally finished reading Dances With Dragons (yes I wanted Kevin Costner to make an appearance on the show and be cooked by dragon fire). So are we going to ever see a Winds of Winter book? Looking more and more like Martin is content to bask and profit in the success of the show now.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I finally finished reading Dances With Dragons (yes I wanted Kevin Costner to make an appearance on the show and be cooked by dragon fire). So are we going to ever see a Winds of Winter book? Looking more and more like Martin is content to bask and profit in the success of the show now.

No, he's actually WRITING the book, he's just being glacially fucking slow. He has his fingers in a LOT of pies, writers groups, group writing projects, his own side projects etc etc etc.

So it's not like he's sitting around on his ass and basking and profiting.

He just needs to concentrate on job #1, imo.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, he's actually WRITING the book, he's just being glacially fucking slow. He has his fingers in a LOT of pies, writers groups, group writing projects, his own side projects etc etc etc.

So it's not like he's sitting around on his ass and basking and profiting.

He just needs to concentrate on job #1, imo.
I also think he has the final two books fully outlined and has multiple "cowriters" who are authorized to finish the projects if need be.

TemptressToo

The Godmother
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,242.61
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also think he has the final two books fully outlined and has multiple "cowriters" who are authorized to finish the projects if need be.
You mean when he dies of a massive coronary while taking a shit? :scratch:

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being fitted for a golden crown is not the best way, either...