• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game of Thrones

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jon Targaryen revel and is made King of the North.

Even I'm stunned they actually did it. Amazing. After all these years. So great to see it, even if he gets betrayed next season or whatever. Boom.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question for you Westrosian Lawyers and historians...

With Tommen and Margery dead, who now would have the actual BY LAW claim to the throne? Would Cersei be the rightful Queen?

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

With Tommen and Margery dead, who now would have the actual BY LAW claim to the throne? Would Cersei be the rightful Queen?

I could be wrong on this but I'm assuming that since Tommen and Margaery never had children and all their siblings are dead that Cersei would be able to claim the throne since she's the closest living relative to the king and Jamie can't since he is part of the Kingsguard.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A Baratheon of some sort. Robert was king, so the order after him would have been his kids and then his brothers. All of whom are dead. But he probably had some cousins or uncles or something. Even a second cousin. If the exact order wasn't clear and people were disputing it, they would probably have some council to decide. Maybe the major lords of the 7 kingdoms would gather and decide it. But Cersei definitely wouldn't be next in line. If she was in line for the throne at all it would have been ahead of Joffrey. Which she wasn't.

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My predictions for finale:
Bran delivered to the wall and we learn of Jon Targaryen
Arya arrives in Westeros
Sam makes it to oldtown
Cerise sentenced to death
Sansa to marry Baelish
Final scene for Daenerys is her setting sail

Deaths:
Lady Olenna
Mel
Lancel
Pycelle

Very close. Cersie Lannister sends her regards though.

Last edited:

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Even I'm stunned they actually did it. Amazing. After all these years. So great to see it, even if he gets betrayed next season or whatever. Boom.

Feel like they intentionally left the reveal unfinished to toy with all the speculation a bit more.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gendry comin!!!

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, technically he's still a bastard. And since he was born in Dorne he'd really just be Jon Sand. Or, since Rhaegar was from King's Landing one could make the argument that he's really

MTE4MDAzNDEwMjk3MDYyOTI2.jpg

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Samwell finally makes it to the GOT version of all knowledge-their internet. I'm guessing his first order of business was to find the pron.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Samwell finally makes it to the GOT version of all knowledge-their internet. I'm guessing his first order of business was to find the pron.

Doubt that since I'm sure Gilly would put out for him whenever he wanted it.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Timeline was all over the place there but it was for the sake of crunching more stuff into the finale so whatever.

What was the point of the Arya pulling a Scott Tenorman? You go to all this trouble sneaking in, killing two grown noble men in their father's house without anybody seeing, sneaking the bodies off somewhere, spending hours with the bone saw cutting them into pieces small enough to put in a pie, spending more time learning how to bake a pie in the first place, somehow making your way to the kitchen and actually cooking the pie without anybody wondering who you are and how you got there, and then finally getting Walder Frey alone. You do ALL THAT, and then you don't even let him eat a piece of the pie before you spoil it?

I would have just shit in the pie (and of course watched him eat some) before killing him. Much easier

Tommen jumping out the window was hilarious. Perfect scene right there.

Overall liked this episode more than 9, but damn how do you one-up this? Oh that's right, probably with Dragons and Ice Zombies fucking shit up.

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Honestly, there is no living heir in their eyes. Cersei is the Queen Regent at this time. Male suitors can come in and marry Cersei and keep her name (Baratheon, not Lannister) and become King. Then they could have kids and they would be Baratheons and could continue the line.

Cersei ain't gonna do this though.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How awesome was it to see the Queen of Thornes essentially do this to the Sand Snakes?

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The teleportation of characters is one of those minor things that doesn't bother me

So what if actually takes 2 months to travel ....... I don't need to see JRR Tolkien spending 300 pages discussing all the flora and fauna of another endless fucking walk through the wilderness of Middle Earth.

I like the rapid teleportation and condensed acceleration of plotlines better.

The show rewards its fans. It stopped creating new stories and started ending loose ends.
They realized that they are running out of time, so its killing time. Just wrap up and kill off every split end.

Who cares if it takes a little bit of the realism away. It is a fantasy fucking world so who cares anyways.

It was amazing 10/10.

It shows the you can do it. Shows like LOST don't need to end with countless unfinished stories.
Fans would rather accept teleportation and unrealistic plot holes then leaving them all wide open and unfinished.

Well Done GOT, maybe the best season finale ever.