• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game of Thrones

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I ain't buying it.

This is the same girl who thought Arya was getting bruises from her dancing lessons because she was so clumsy.

Yeah Sansa playing Littlefinger, LITERALLY THE BEST PLAYER OF THE GAME ON THE PLANET, would be kinda silly. Maybe you could play the "Littlefinger blinded by dat pussy" card, but if she just straight outplays him, I'd be a little disappointed.

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was speculating earlier today of how bad ass it will be when Bran turns up at Winterfell.

I think Littlefinger is going to make his play on the North this episode with Sansa, and he probably gets it. Not sure what's going to happen with Jon, but he'll probably head back towards the Wall after he buries Rickon, or just hang out at Winterfell. LF won't have him executed or anything.

So Littlefinger is going to think he's a huge bad ass, has a massive dick etc... but then at some point (probably next season, would be dope if it's ep. 10) Bran is going to turn up at Winterfell and be like "Bitches, this is my castle". Bran probably saw some of the shit LF did as well, maybe even put him to death to pay for his family. Hopefully he has Benjen with him so they can reunite him and Jon.

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Predictions:

-Dany decides to leave Mereen, is almost immediately intercepted by Euron Greyjoy. Worried for Theon this episode.

-Littlefinger claims the North through Sansa.

-Bran sees shit (mostly, the Tower of Joy)

-I honestly don't know how to predict how the trials will go through. We have Loras', Cersei's, and Margeary's trials. People will die.

-I can't decide if Varys lands in Dorne, bringing the Sand Snakes back into the fold by aligning with Dany (I think they'll align anyway at some point), or if Varys sneaks into Kings Landing and follows his book plot there, starting with claiming his little birds back and has 3 certain people killed. I think the former, and Qyburn fulfills the latter (with 2 instead of 3 people).

-I can't figure out what's going on at the Twins. Red Wedding 2.0? Jaime is there, which scares me. Maybe the BHwB infiltrate and kill a shit ton of Freys, and capture Jaime. Maybe Arya makes an appearance here, but I think she's done for the season.

-Glimpse of Sam and Oldtown?

-Final shot: White Walkers approach the Wall, mirrors the finale to season 2.

Deaths: Many.

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Jon Targaryen reveal would be to good to be true at this point. They may drag that out till next season.

There was a lot of positive events the season, especially at the end with the Starks retaking Winterfell. Too positive. I wouldn't expect too much to be resolved tonight. Just some setups for next season like Dany getting prepared to sail and Bran reaching the wall.

Sansa might accept a marriage proposal from little finger, but he might also suggest she marry her dumb cousin to solidify her hold on the north. She's probably going to grant him the castle and land of his choice after his help with the Vale army. There isn't a lot families or people left in the north these days. Most of them have been wiped out. Lady Marmont will be rewarded with something as well.

We're taking about George Martin here. Someone gets betrayed tonight. Bran will probably get killed off right after he has the Jon Targaryen vision and dies with the knowledge.

Bran is actually one of the extremely few (only?) characters I have utmost confidence makes it through (95%). He's the only one of his kind, they're not killing him off once he figures out his powers.

Cobrabit

Resident Polymath
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,041.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This episode....WTF!

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great finale.

My main question is how did Varys make it back from Dorne to Mareen in record time?

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuckin a were gonna have to wait 42 weeks for the next season.

BUT, with them cutting it to 7 episodes, and pretty much killing ALL of the extended cast this episode, they are gonna have a huge budget. Which bodes well or all the shit that's about to go down.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I concur, 10/10, people I didn't expect to die, died.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I concur, 10/10, people I didn't expect to die, died.

You can definitely tell they've been trying to wrap up a lot of the secondary plots the past few episodes to get to the bigger picture.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoever the actress is as Lady Mormont is great. I find it funny that she did more to inspire the other Houses to have Jon as the King of the North than Jon himself did.

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RIP Tommen.

The biggest decision you made in your life was your last. I was actually kinda sad.

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My one thumbs down was the Tower of Joy. We'll probably get more on that later, but I think it could have been done better now. It was still really cool to see the transition shot.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great finale.

My main question is how did Varys make it back from Dorne to Mareen in record time?
LOL

That was my EXACT thought during that final scene. And he didn't even have to be there, so why include him? My only thought is that his reveal in Dorne had to be a last-minute add.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

That was my EXACT thought during that final scene. And he didn't even have to be there, so why include him? My only thought is that his reveal in Dorne had to be a last-minute add.

I was expecting him to maybe meet them when they reached Westeros, not before they left Mareen. lol

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mereen to Dorne back to Mereen in about 3 episodes. He is just trying to one-up Littlefinger.
"His" meeting with the Snakes mentioned the events at the Sept, so actually, he went from Dorne to Mereen in the span of about 2 scenes.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jamie and Bronn made a pretty quick trip from the Twins to King's Landing too. At least in Varys' case we can say we don't know how much time passed since the Dorne scene. There was still smoke coming from the Sept when Jamie and Bronn arrived in King's Landing, which blew up earlier in the episode than when we saw them at the Twins. Of course this is where one can argue that certain locations and storyline aren't always shown in chronological order, which is the case in the books.

But whatever, that episode was fantastic! And yeah I really hope we find out that it was Hot Pie that helped Arya with those Frey pies.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These last two episodes have cemented this as one of the best seasons of the show.

They really went out on a bang!!! Glad my hype wasn't let down