• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game of Thrones

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who all is dying at The Battle of the Bastards? Should we make odds? I'm saying:

Dead: Rickon, Ramsay Bolton, Tormund, Wun Wun, and Davos

Alive: Jon, Sansa, Baelish, Melissandre (where the fuck is she?), Brienne + Pod (not sure they make it back in time but whatevers)

I think there's also a chance Ramsay wins, devastates the Stark army forcing Jon and Sansa to flee but its all for nothing because the White Walkers show up at Winterfell's doorsteps in Episode 10 and the Boltons realize they're fucked.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arya had to go back to the House of Black & White. The Faceless God was promised a new face for the wall. Arya of course was taking a chance going back but she'd be taking a bigger chance by not giving Man-E-Faces his face.

The Ironborn have to be the one's to save Dany and Meereen. What other reason would there be for Dany to work with Yara and Theon? I mean she sure as hell won't marry Reek! After the Ironborn attack from behind I think the Slavers surrender before all the ships are destroyed.

Ramsey will die this week and it will leave us all disappointed. I think Bran makes it to Winterfell before the season is out. Maybe not this week. The Knights of the Vale of course are coming to help Sansa. I think Jamie sends Edmure and the Tully army north also to help Brienne.

Agree with pretty much everything but I can never be too sure what game Littlefinger is playing and what his next move will be.

I kind of hope I'm wrong but I also think Davos will die next episode. If so, he'll be given a good death though and we'll finally see him swing a sword. I just re-watched the trailer and noticed something I didn't notice before that leads me to think he either dies, gets taken prisoner, or somehow get separated from John during the battle, with dying seeming like the most likely scenario.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who all is dying at The Battle of the Bastards? Should we make odds? I'm saying:

Alive: Jon, Sansa, Baelish, Melissandre (where the fuck is she?), Brienne + Pod (not sure they make it back in time but whatevers)

I agree with those picks for the most part. If Brienne and Pod are able to rejoin Jon Snow before the battle then I think they live. But I'm not sure if they'll make it all the way back and won't be taken prisoner by Bolton men.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think there's also a chance Ramsay wins, devastates the Stark army forcing Jon and Sansa to flee but its all for nothing because the White Walkers show up at Winterfell's doorsteps in Episode 10 and the Boltons realize they're fucked.
Why does everyone think Wun Wun is dead? Isn't he the wildlings only Giant at this point? Killing him off would be kinda pointless, IMHO....

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does everyone think Wun Wun is dead? Isn't he the wildlings only Giant at this point? Killing him off would be kinda pointless, IMHO....

Because people love him. It's GoT. Ancillary characters that people love? YOU GONNA DIE!

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is Hodor now going to come back as one of the undead guys?

Cobrabit

Resident Polymath
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,041.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is Hodor now going to come back as one of the undead guys?

Doubt it. In the behind the episode, they mentioned that they cut his actual death scene that was very disturbing (skin being ripped off) for the audience's sake since he was beloved and just left it as the implied death. I wouldn't expect them to talk about it in that way if they were going to have him turn into a wight.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get it. Why did Tully order the men to surrender to the Lannisters and Freys?

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get it. Why did Tully order the men to surrender to the Lannisters and Freys?
I am thinking that he actually cares about his first born legitimate son. And also figures he can get revenge in time. But, I am waiting to read the books and have no personal correspondence with grrm.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After I didn't get a nude Natalie Dormer walk of atonement this season was pretty much lost for me :(

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am thinking that he actually cares about his first born legitimate son. And also figures he can get revenge in time. But, I am waiting to read the books and have no personal correspondence with grrm.
The Lannisters/Freys are generally pretty brutal and could possibly slaughter his men, take their iron, and leave the house pretty useless even if they survive. The best case scenario is that Jon Snow gets the men but lacks the resources to arm them.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After I didn't get a nude Natalie Dormer walk of atonement this season was pretty much lost for me :(
You're on the internet. Tits are only a Google search away.

Cobrabit

Resident Polymath
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,041.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lives up to the other great episode 9s.

I will say that Ramsey was a pretty decent commander, having the battle in hand. However, he should never have left Winterfell.

I think Davos is going to kill Mel soon. Too much foreshadowing for him not to IMO.

Sansa is definitely a player, but may have committed herself to more than she expected as I see Baelish wanting her as his wife in return for the Knights of the Vale.

Loved dracarys! The question there is when does the battle with Euron come? I assume it'll be at sea, but with dragons, there just isn't any match. Dany's finally going to come west and enter the game.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loved it. It pretty much ended two storylines tonight.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Letting Ramsey be tortured/eaten by dogs seems way out of character for Jon. But I guess I could see him allowing it for Sansa. Maybe. Other than that minor quibble this was a pretty great episode. Oh and the other minor quibble I have with them not breaking that shield wall despite having wun wun literally tearing shield bearers in half. But I guess that fits within my Suspension of disbelief. Barely.

Her smiling about the dogs ripping him apart was even more un Stark like, but she has never really been very Stark like. Definitely a bitch though. If she would have at any point told Jon about her letter to Littlefinger, he could have easily delayed another day or two. Maybe not have gotten their whole army pretty much wiped out. I can't wait for her to die.