• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Balls

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On offense:
Daniel
Honorable mention:
Robinson, Wims

Defense:
Khalil Mack
A collective ball to be shared by the three defensive replacements:
Kwiatkowski, Williams, Robertson-Harris

The depth of this Bears defense is fucking amazing.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On offense:
Daniel
Honorable mention:
Robinson, Wims

Defense:
Khalil Mack
A collective ball to be shared by the three defensive replacements:
Kwiatkowski, Williams, Robertson-Harris

The depth of this Bears defense is fucking amazing.

Best depth on both sides, in my lifetime, but ya, this D is stacked.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah this game was all about the next man up. Amazing play by all the second stringers in a big game setting.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was floored by the D being so dominant without half of our front seven. What a pleasure to watch.

The reserves... RRH, Williams and Kwiatkoski. They looked like pro bowlers out there today. They split the game ball defensively.

Chase gets the offensive game ball for stepping in and being efficient. He did what he had to. Can't ask for anything more from a backup.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey hey, how about that shitty 7th round receiver who "has no business being on the field, and if he is we are in deep trouble"?

I mean that guy is terrible, right? In no way could he ever produce and be a starter, right?

Career backup who will likely be working construction by the start of the season, for sure?

:kermit:

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best game of Kwiat's career.
Oh man, that play where he bulled over a blocking Dalvin Cook may have been my favorite play in the last couple years. He didn't get the credited sack, but that play was all him, and it was fun to watch.

He played great.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was floored by the D being so dominant without half of our front seven. What a pleasure to watch.

The reserves... RRH, Williams and Kwiatkoski. They looked like pro bowlers out there today. They split the game ball defensively.

Chase gets the offensive game ball for stepping in and being efficient. He did what he had to. Can't ask for anything more from a backup.
I remember last year when I listed a few players who were RFAs and needed to be retained by the club. One of them was Williams. Can't remember which reg it was in here who questioned why I had Williams in that list of must-retain. He wasn't exactly a household name, even amongst Bear diehards. The funny part is I had him ranked as such because he was the only true NT on the squad besides Goldman. And yet all of his solid play so far this year has almost been entirely playing in the absence of Nichols and Hicks. For the classic 3-4 alignment, he has emerged as the most versatile member of the DL.

As for Chase, well I still vividly remember saying how much he sucked in preseason and that Bray should be considered as the backup to Mitch. Uhhh....W-R-O-N-G!!