• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #81 Sharks v.s Kings 7:30pm

23sharks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i also agree with kork. STL is vastly overrated IMO. They are just like phoenix but with a bit more firepower. They play a stifling defensive style, but they are extremely young and vulnerable to confidence issues. Of all the other top 5 teams, the only team I think the sharks might match up better with is detroit, but even then, I think id prefer stl, only because the sharks havent seen a healthy detroit team for a while and when they are, they are pretty scary.

If Toews is out, chicago is also beatable. Otherwise, I wouldnt want to get close to them.

the one team I dont want is vancouver. they are as good as they were last year and are cruising even without daniel. if he comes back for the PO's, Vancouver is still a powerhouse. Getting that 3rd seen would mean they can't face them until a potential 3rd round, though at the least I really hope for a 7 seed.

Just gotta win at home and the sharks are well set up vs. stl.

Totally agree Rules. St Louis and Phoenix are the 2 teams I would want to play in the 1st round if I were other teams. They've both had very good seasons, but I think the playoffs will be a different story.
I don't think anyone is unbeatable, even Vancouver. But I wouldn't want to play them until at least the 2nd round.

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been a long time since I've seen St. Louis play, but after watching their game against Ponicks tonight I gotta say I think you might be on to something Korky. I can definitely see why you're optimistic about a potential matchup against the Blues.

i agree with both of you about the Blues...hell even Scott Burnside was saying he has no hope for them to go far.