• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #6 NY Giants vs Patriots 10-10-2019

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mehhh it's a win. Jets next week we get some IR relief soon.....

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offense was non existent in the first half yet again. Did much better in the 2nd half. Scary seeing Brady trying to run twice for a TD on one drive but he got away with it.

Watson can block better than Izzo no?
Harris?
Hopefully Gordon is ok. Thankfully now he can have a few days off and get healthy.
Defense was awesome yet again!
Giants fought hard but came up short

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I'll always keep it open" - Gronk

Coming back? Naw

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady has to start working on getting rid of the ball faster. He's actually starting to look indecisive at times. When he hesitates for just a second, he's throwing the ball like a baseball pitch, or very low or his hesitation is causing him to throw behind the receiver. His mental alarm clock seems to be a bit off.

The one thing that he's not doing as much s he did in the past is stepping forward in the pocket, he seems to be trying to pull out and loop around.

The biggest problem is that both tackles are struggling and TB is getting starting to get happy feet way too early in games. Then again, I don't want to see him keep taking shots.

Belichick needs to get Caserio working harder to get some OL replacements, regardless of the cost.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady has to start working on getting rid of the ball faster. He's actually starting to look indecisive at times. When he hesitates for just a second, he's throwing the ball like a baseball pitch, or very low or his hesitation is causing him to throw behind the receiver. His mental alarm clock seems to be a bit off.

The one thing that he's not doing as much s he did in the past is stepping forward in the pocket, he seems to be trying to pull out and loop around.

The biggest problem is that both tackles are struggling and TB is getting starting to get happy feet way too early in games. Then again, I don't want to see him keep taking shots.

Belichick needs to get Caserio working harder to get some OL replacements, regardless of the cost.

Regardless of the cost there is only 3.7 mil in cap space. Maybe AB was correct, " they gotta play me, might as well play me"..... If his monies are counting against the cap, and the Pats are obligated to pay it, and WR is a position of need well much as I hate the idea he may be onto something.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless of the cost there is only 3.7 mil in cap space. Maybe AB was correct, " they gotta play me, might as well play me"..... If his monies are counting against the cap, and the Pats are obligated to pay it, and WR is a position of need well much as I hate the idea he may be onto something.

God, I hate the idea....but there is some truth to it.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are total shits playing all over the league. Should he be banned for being so vocal pointing himself out? He was a shit with the painter but it doesn't seem he did anything illegal... He was a shit with the trainer but it seems there's more to that story including him being a shit and maybe her condoning it and maybe even allowing it. He was a shit with that residence thing and maybe he should just pay what they ask.

These are just some idle thoughts and not a summary of my conclusions.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God, I hate the idea....but there is some truth to it.

Yep but I can't see it happening.

There are total shits playing all over the league. Should he be banned for being so vocal pointing himself out? He was a shit with the painter but it doesn't seem he did anything illegal... He was a shit with the trainer but it seems there's more to that story including him being a shit and maybe her condoning it and maybe even allowing it. He was a shit with that residence thing and maybe he should just pay what they ask.

These are just some idle thoughts and not a summary of my conclusions.

Yep but after his comments about Kraft in the club as he parted I think he has driven a nail that cannot be removed.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True but he still won't end up as a football announcer.
He looked totally uncomfortable in front of the camera while others were talking.

I think in his head he was thinking "should I walk away now? should I pretend to be engaged with the discussion and shake my head like I care and agree? should I turn away and point to an obvious Pats fan and give them a fist pump? What do I do?"

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True but he still won't end up as a football announcer.
Agreed because he's to much of an idiot. Gronk appears to be a great example of a guy that was pushed through the educational system because he was an athlete.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I
Agreed because he's to much of an idiot. Gronk appears to be a great example of a guy that was pushed through the educational system because he was an athlete.
I disagree. I think the meat-head thing in an act. I just think he's a little introverted and the meat-head act obscures that but it shines through when the camera is on him. It's not a bad thing, unless you want to be an on-air personalty.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I

I disagree. I think the meat-head thing in an act. I just think he's a little introverted and the meat-head act obscures that but it shines through when the camera is on him. It's not a bad thing, unless you want to be an on-air personalty.

Well once again we find ourselves on opposite sides of the tracks, I think he's dumb as stump. They type of guy that would say that's a real delicatessen is some parts of the world.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well once again we find ourselves on opposite sides of the tracks, I think he's dumb as stump. They type of guy that would say that's a real delicatessen is some parts of the world.
My expression for that is "that person needs additional training so we can call them dumb as a rock" :)

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My expression for that is "that person needs additional training so we can call them dumb as a rock" :)

Mehh we all love Gronk because he is so lovable but in the end as pointed out, he is a meathead.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's funny.
I remember reading a number of times how gifted smart he is.
Numbers smart is not communication smart though.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I

No, when he thought the camera was off after the game he was all giddy and freakishly childish as he walked away from the camera towards the other commentators.
My kids were still laughing about it this morning.

Does not mean he is dumb or uneducated, just extremely excitable.