• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #6 NY Giants vs Patriots 10-10-2019

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He looked totally uncomfortable in front of the camera while others were talking.

I think in his head he was thinking "should I walk away now? should I pretend to be engaged with the discussion and shake my head like I care and agree? should I turn away and point to an obvious Pats fan and give them a fist pump? What do I do?"

Beginner jitters. I was watching him thinking he looked totally nervous and didn't belong but then I remembered it's Gronk. He'll get a few of these out of the way and then realize he's better than all the other guys and totally dominate at his new gig. He's just gotta get comfortable.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's funny.
I remember reading a number of times how gifted smart he is.
Numbers smart is not communication smart though.
Well I never remember reading that about Gronk, but if you did I would sure like to read that.

I don't see Gronk as numbers smart of communications smart. I watched a recent interview about the product he is sponsoring and he damn sure did not come off as communication smart.

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beginner jitters. I was watching him thinking he looked totally nervous and didn't belong but then I remembered it's Gronk. He'll get a few of these out of the way and then realize he's better than all the other guys and totally dominate at his new gig. He's just gotta get comfortable.
He was just as awkwardly bad at the end of the second season of Crashletes as at the beginning of the first. And that wasn’t even live. This is just not his wheelhouse

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was just as awkwardly bad at the end of the second season of Crashletes as at the beginning of the first. And that wasn’t even live. This is just not his wheelhouse

Gronk sells, people will tune in because he's a bog lovable goofball

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not disputing his marketability, just his ability to get much if any better at being an analyst.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I never remember reading that about Gronk, but if you did I would sure like to read that.

I don't see Gronk as numbers smart of communications smart. I watched a recent interview about the product he is sponsoring and he damn sure did not come off as communication smart.

I can't find the one where his team mates all say he is a math genius or something...I'll keep looking.
National Honor Society though, gotta have some sense.

Rob Gronkowski, Football's Brainiest Tight End

NFL Star Rob Gronkowski Is a Genius for What He Does With His $54 Million Pay

Rob Gronkowski is more than a fun-loving goof - The Boston Globe

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't find the one where his team mates all say he is a math genius or something...I'll keep looking.
National Honor Society though, gotta have some sense.

Rob Gronkowski, Football's Brainiest Tight End

NFL Star Rob Gronkowski Is a Genius for What He Does With His $54 Million Pay

Rob Gronkowski is more than a fun-loving goof - The Boston Globe

Okay these prove nothing at all. For the most part it talks about Rob being a smart football player which is a far cry different the smart. And as to not spending a paycheck yeah he has an agent and financial advisor. Not sure where you thought these were gonna go.

I am not saying the man is a complete idiot just saying he doesn't present well if he is anything more that meathead jock.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya know what? In the end it's not worth the debate. America likes Gronk, Gronk gets paid I'm all good with that.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well once again we find ourselves on opposite sides of the tracks, I think he's dumb as stump. They type of guy that would say that's a real delicatessen is some parts of the world.
Only stupid people never spend a single dime of earned income. Only morons are able to convince a multi billion dollar corporation to pay them millions to be a jerk in front of millions of people. Appearance can fool. Unless you've met hmand spent more than 15 minutes of time with him with no one else around, then you basing your opinion on nothing.

I've met him once for all of 10 seconds and he was playing to a crowd. I passed him driving his Gronk van on I93
passing through Windham, NH and he looked like he was contemplating how to defuse a nuclear device.

In my limited opinion, Gronk is a Chameleon. He adapts to his surroundings and unless he wants to let you into his place, you'll never know the real person.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only stupid people never spend a single dime of earned income. Only morons are able to convince a multi billion dollar corporation to pay them millions to be a jerk in front of millions of people. Appearance can fool. Unless you've met hmand spent more than 15 minutes of time with him with no one else around, then you basing your opinion on nothing.

I've met him once for all of 10 seconds and he was playing to a crowd. I passed him driving his Gronk van on I93
passing through Windham, NH and he looked like he was contemplating how to defuse a nuclear device.

In my limited opinion, Gronk is a Chameleon. He adapts to his surroundings and unless he wants to let you into his place, you'll never know the real person.
Okay Doctor Phil

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mehh we all love Gronk because he is so lovable but in the end as pointed out, he is a meathead.
Remember, I don't think Gronk is dumb at all, I was just adding some color to the thread.

I'm not denying your opinion has merit because god knows he presents himself as a meat head, I just think is a crafty illusion.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember, I don't think Gronk is dumb at all, I was just adding some color to the thread.

I'm not denying your opinion has merit because god knows he presents himself as a meat head, I just think is a crafty illusion.
Could be.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bennett played about 11 snaps WEEI said on the radio a few minutes ago on the ride home from work

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What Was That Play-Calling?
Some of the blame lies with Josh McDaniels. The long-time offensive coordinator had several questionable play calls on Thursday, including a pitch to James White with no additional blockers on third-and-short in the red zone.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What Was That Play-Calling?
Some of the blame lies with Josh McDaniels. The long-time offensive coordinator had several questionable play calls on Thursday, including a pitch to James White with no additional blockers on third-and-short in the red zone.
Through the years he has had his share of slumps but 4 Superbowls in 5 years and how many AFCCGs in a row?

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying dump him.
I'm not saying he wont correct this.
I am saying the play calling in that game really sucked.
I wasn't trying to contradict you. I was agreeing with you that he was in a slump.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't trying to contradict you. I was agreeing with you that he was in a slump.

Understood.
Some of the slump is limited option. Don't complain to me about limited options if you are not using your option correctly.
Examples: Obvious plays to Edelman and white, over and over again.....