• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #6 NY Giants vs Patriots 10-10-2019

DrewScott

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the difference between a cow pissing on a flat rock vs a cow pissing on anything else? I'm curious because I like the reference but can't use it and risk making a fool out of myself if I don't completely understand it.
The splash factor

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barkely will be playing so they have to worry about him.... Continue to get pressure on Jones and it should be a win but I don't expect it to be anywhere near a blow out

They've been saying (yesterday and today) that Barkley is unlikely to play. :noidea:

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The splash factor

Don't if any of you have even seen a cow piss, but let's just say when they do, it's more than generous. That and and it's pretty direct. Hence, a cow pissing on a flat rock is not only a potential horrendous splash, it's also going to be a very loud splash. When I was 8 years old, I got a promotion from picking green beans at $.02 a pound to shoveling the milking cow stalls for the incredible amount of $.25 an hour. More than once I got a splashed upon and they pissing on flat wood boards.

DrewScott

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't if any of you have even seen a cow piss, but let's just say when they do, it's more than generous. That and and it's pretty direct. Hence, a cow pissing on a flat rock is not only a potential horrendous splash, it's also going to be a very loud splash. When I was 8 years old, I got a promotion from picking green beans at $.02 a pound to shoveling the milking cow stalls for the incredible amount of $.25 an hour. More than once I got a splashed upon and they pissing on flat wood boards.
I also grew up in farm country. My best friend had a dairy farm. I helped him on occasion. I witnessed all sorts of pissing and bowel evacuations that i can never mis-remember. I'm also well versed in the powerful splash on a flat rock effect. Now that I'm all grown up with a respectable office type job, whenever i need to use the restroom, I tell my co-workers " I have to see a man about a horse" I'm not even sure where i learned that, but i think it's funny.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are a bit older than I.
I was paid $4.00/hour cleaning stalls and the gutter when the gutter cleaner at the Angels farm was broken.
About 6 months.
Early '80's, it was good money at the time for a teenager.
They never fixed it.
I never went back to working farms.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also grew up in farm country. My best friend had a dairy farm. I helped him on occasion. I witnessed all sorts of pissing and bowel evacuations that i can never mis-remember. I'm also well versed in the powerful splash on a flat rock effect. Now that I'm all grown up with a respectable office type job, whenever i need to use the restroom, I tell my co-workers " I have to see a man about a horse" I'm not even sure where i learned that, but i think it's funny.

It is a saying that was used when someone needed to excuse themselves but did not want to discuss what their next business was, such as visiting the restroom, consuming illegal beverages during prohibition, or visiting a woman for carnal pleasures.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just made myself laugh................How about this??

"Like a guy pissing on a toilet seat."

Splattered pants, splattered shoes, splattredfloor and splattered seat. All for the pleasure of the next guy who has to use the toilet, only he's combating diarreah.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just made myself laugh................How about this??

"Like a guy pissing on a toilet seat."

Splattered pants, splattered shoes, splattredfloor and splattered seat. All for the pleasure of the next guy who has to use the toilet, only he's combating diarreah.

There was an old guy that was always at the Mountain Top Inn (not nearly as fancy as it sounds) that would always say "Stand close, the next guy might not have shoes".

Yeah, the pisser was a trough at floor level.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They've been saying (yesterday and today) that Barkley is unlikely to play. :noidea:

Yeah, heard about that a few hours after I heard reports he would be playing... I would not be shocked in the Giants were playing a BB and claiming he wouldn't be playing and then wham, he's "healed" and playing

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, heard about that a few hours after I heard reports he would be playing... I would not be shocked in the Giants were playing a BB and claiming he wouldn't be playing and then wham, he's "healed" and playing
I recall bb doing a lot, but not that.

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s been officially announced that none of Barkley, Shepard, Gallman, and Engram are playing.

Smell another shutout cooking

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s been officially announced that none of Barkley, Shepard, Gallman, and Engram are playing.

Smell another shutout cooking

Just about to post this. With that said you know the Giants back-ups will want nothing more then to knock the snot out of the Patriots and it won't be an easy game.

Dorsett being out hurts but Brady seems to get a little more confidence in the TE so we shall see how that goes.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over/under the amount of times before and during this game will we see the flashbacks to what the Giants did to the Patriots in the Super Bowl..

I'm going with 12

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over/under the amount of times before and during this game will we see the flashbacks to what the Giants did to the Patriots in the Super Bowl..

I'm going with 12

And every time they do, I hope the Patriots score a TD! Man do I hate both New York teams.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm going with 12
Giants don't have Coughlin.