• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Game 55 - Philadelphia Flyers at Columbus Blue Jackets(2-13-15): 7:00pm EST

wbon22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As well as they played against the Capitals ... that is how poorly they played as a team in their own end. It is very hard to really get too worked up at this point. The things that cost them this game have been going on all year (and last year).

shrike19

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
awful

When other teams establish a good forecheck the flyer D just goes into panic mode, I'm really sick of seeing luke schenn and del zotto out there, they're terrible. I'm convinced there are AHL defenses that would be better in their own zone, the flyers seem to get it together back there once in awhile, but then completely fall apart for long stretches (within games and across games). It's fing frustrating. Also, some of the forwards have to do better at helping down low, sometimes giroux really pisses me off, but then again when you're struggling to score I kind of understand why the forwards get caught sometimes , but sometimes it really seems like laziness.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Horrible finish...I cant say anything more too upset. how the hell do you not have one dman in front of your own net in OT???

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

F me it's worse than I thought. I remember Schenn going into the corner after a guy which is fine but when the guy at the point was about to shoot I think it was CC who decided to rush out to him to block the shot meanwhile he had two guys behind him. Either way it shouldn't have even gotten to OT....although for the most part they played a very shitty game.

Last edited by a moderator: