• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #2 Sharks v.s Blues 4:30pm

CJdublé

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Not really that worried, I actually thought Jumbo had a strong effort...I know I will probably be stoned to death by this board for saying that :P. We got one and that's all I was hoping for. With some small changes I like our chances.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suppose we'll find out. Sharks couldn't solve either yesterday.

The Sharks wouldn't have been able to solve Hitchcock if he put on pads and played goalie when Halak got hurt. :L

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not worried at ALL, the Sharks will WIN this series.

But I will start to worry once Rares start talking positive about the Sharks.

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One veteran player told ESPN.com on Sunday that he believes the weeding out of traditional tough guys has also open the door for "rats" to roam free on the ice and wreak havoc without any fear. He pointed, as an example, at Blues winger Vladimir Sobotka's punch that broke Dominic Moore's nose Saturday night. He said Sobotka would never have had the guts to do that "10 years ago," when NHL rinks were better patrolled.

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
only thing i can say, Sharks better uncork a huge scoring game on Elliot tomorrow or he will be severely in their heads and i would not like their chances winning much more after game 3.

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
p.s.: earth to patrick marleau. Is he planning on trying anytime soon? zero shots on goal and a total defensive muff getting totally juked out by oshie. Patty better start showing up if the sharks want to win even one more game.

Same complaint every year.. I am tired of typing it. At this point I look to other players and when PM chips in I consider it icing (pun intended...). He isn't going to change... ever.

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to see some optimism!!! ...

I get so tired of seeing "Sharks suck", "I told you they'd lose", etc.....

I can't speak for everyone but there is a big difference between "they suck" and "played like shit". I don't think they suck, but sometimes they play like they think they do. I can stomach losing, just not when its due to lackluster, mediocre effort with a pinch of horrible officiating.

I keep wishing they would come out like the Kings are playing Vancouver... That team has kicked the door down to their house, stolen the steak from their dinner plate, emptied the fridge of beer, made a few long distance calls and soiled the sheets with their wife.. probably back-handed the kid and kicked the dog on the way out to joy riding their car to. if we played like THAT, I could be proud no matter what the outcome.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A bigger problem than solving a goalie is getting sustained O zone possession. We need to improve on that and soon.

Mr. Teal

Non-tipper
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
aajG6QEj.gif

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Sharks try to "out-physical" the Blues, they will lose. Bait the Blues into taking the penalties since they are a rather undisciplined team and take advantage of the PPs.

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Sharks try to "out-physical" the Blues, they will lose. Bait the Blues into taking the penalties since they are a rather undisciplined team and take advantage of the PPs.

First part's easy. Second, not so much.:fear: