• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #2 Sharks v.s Blues 4:30pm

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be surprised if Braun play in next game, kid just got his lunch fed to him, looks like he broke a bone in his face. Douglas Murray had a good opportunity to fight Jackman at the end but decided to hold on and bury his face in Jackman's boosom.

the best part was Moore turtling on the ice...don't hit me...don't hit me...he is one of those guys that lays a dirty hit but turtles when faced with the consequences which is why i was not happy when we got him.

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well - I don't know what the last game looked like but this was a waste of 2 hours of my time with the exception of the 2 short naps I got... I saw nothing here to indicate that they wanted to win this game.. including getting their asses kicked after the game.

At least we split in St. Louis! I am happy with that... but we'll see how it goes in SJ... They should watch the Kings play Vancouver...

Mr. Teal

Non-tipper
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not impressed with today's game.

After Vlassic's own goal, I thought the team put on good pressure but the Blues just handed our asses to us tonight.

MacJ88

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, call up Greg Williams and get him in the locker room. I want a "kill the head" speech.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:mad2: Fuck the Blues :mad2:

Ohwell forget this damn game, bring on game #3 in San Jose!

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we all agree that Perron has the most punchable fucking face in the world? Gold chain... tinted visor thinking he's Ovechkin... Someone's gonna cream him in the Tank and it's going to be a shark fan if it's not the soft sharks.

Yeah, something needed like this: Kyle McLaren hip check - YouTube

Shitty loss, but at least it wasn't one of those where they blew a lead and/or lost in OT.

Can't wait for those St. Louis fuckers to come to the Tank for Game 3.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's pretty much what I expected tonight.

At least they won one game in St. Louis, which is one more than I thought they would.

I still think the Blues take the series in 5 or 6 games.

Sharks are garbage.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moore got his nose broken by Sobotka on what Todd calls a sucker punch.

madcap9999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Blues may have done the Sharks a favor by breaking Moore's nose - out for Game 3? Cool.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's pretty much what I expected tonight.

At least they won one game in St. Louis, which is one more than I thought they would.

I still think the Blues take the series in 5 or 6 games.

Sharks are garbage.

It'll help a lot if the Sharks don't put it in their own net less than 2 minutes into the next game. Although the Sharks did have a few chances after that, it completely changed the game around. St. Louis is at their very best when they score the first goal. Pretty much proved that tonight.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know... looked to me like the Sharks didn't even try after the 2nd period started.

First period was fine but 2nd/3rd were complete uninspired garbage. To me, anyway.

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know... looked to me like the Sharks didn't even try after the 2nd period started.

First period was fine but 2nd/3rd were complete uninspired garbage. To me, anyway.

They still have too many players with chronic "lack of motivation and not enough will to win" disorders. The good doctors in the front office are still looking for the cure.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the PP has reverted back to a colossal failure.

Nothing but "cute" passes and no screens and shots that should never be taken and no shooting when you should shoot, etc.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So do u guys want me to continue with GDT or pass it on to someone else?

MacJ88

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the PP has reverted back to a colossal failure.

Nothing but "cute" passes and no screens and shots that should never be taken and no shooting when you should shoot, etc.

Raresy, it's the same old song and dance my friend, you know this as well as I do. A Blues player gets the puck and his head is up looking towards the net. A Sharks players gets the puck, he immediately looks for a teammate to pass it to. I view that as systematic. That's McLellan's system and that tells me he has to go. I'll say it again, the Blues, it's one or two passes and a shot on net. The Sharks, it's pass, pass, pass and it's all perimeter and it almost seems like when we have the puck in the offensive zone, it's a panic, the player is scrambling looking for a guy to pass it to. I just don't get it. SHOOT THE PUCK AT THE FUCKING NET. You would think down 2-0 late in the 3rd period that this team would get into desperation mode and start firing pucks on net, but NOOOOOOOOOO, they are out there doing pirouettes and looking for one timers. Frustrating as FUCK!!! :mad2::smash::rant: We need to come out and fuck these guys up on Monday. Hit them in the fucking mouth and play like a playoff team for once. Let me reiterate what I said an hour or so ago, the Sharks main focus on Monday should be winning the game but what happened at the end of tonight's game was unacceptable. Somebody needs to let the Blues know that, Clowe, Murray, etc. Time to answer the bell. Also, is Clowe hurt? And what the fuck was up with that bullshit call on TJ Galiardi? Nice hit TJ, next time get your moneys worth and put that bitch McDonald out of his misery.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, no doubt, it's all infuriating.

And Phoenix just blew another lead with 5 seconds left... except now they choked away the game in OT.

All series today are now tied 1-1.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope somebody beats his ass next game...

"Boys will be boys," Hitchcock later added. "You found out, don't open the Roman Polak door. Don't ever open that door. Whoa."