• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #2 Sharks v.s Blues 4:30pm

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They got home ice advantage. They've also been outplayed twice and the PP never came through with so many chances. It's their entries that aren't good enough. On the bright side Niemi played well again. He's brought his playoff game so far.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If the officiating doesnt change to atleast balanced its going to be tough sledding for the sharks

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Blues may have done the Sharks a favor by breaking Moore's nose - out for Game 3? Cool.

That would be greeeaaaattt!!! id rather zues in there by far. Moore turns the puck over on O rushes like there's no tomorrow. I cant count the number of odd man chances against from his high turnovers. His line was a fucking disaster all night. I cant blame them for the -1 on the own goal, but 4 minor penalties including 3 killers in the 3rd period. None were by moore himself, but anything to keep that line off the ice as much as possible will help. together, the three forwards mustered 1 shot.

I would love to see that line play 6 mins or so and give desi's line 15. That line has been extremely effective in creating chances and controlling the puck in the Blues zone.

p.s.: earth to patrick marleau. Is he planning on trying anytime soon? zero shots on goal and a total defensive muff getting totally juked out by oshie. Patty better start showing up if the sharks want to win even one more game.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say sit Mitchell, Wingels, Braun "cuz he got lit up" & Demers.

Time to play Handzus, Winchester, White, Vandermeer. Size and toughness to replace speed.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the officiating doesnt change to atleast balanced its going to be tough sledding for the sharks

Don't start giving up, the series is tied and the next two games are here in San Jose. Remember our arena is the loudest and hardest place to play as a visiting team. The Sharks will be ready.

Plus don't forget the Sharks WILL WIN this series.

23sharks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Wow, no penalty! Dog shit refs, dog shit.

I'm guessing this was when the Sharks were on the PP, and Marleau is getting cross checked and punched in the back of the head by Jackman. Fucking ridiculous that these refs didn't take control of the game.
The Sharks had some chances, just didn't put the puck in the net again. I didn't think the game was that one sided. Of their 3 goals, 1 is the Vlasic fuck up, another is a meaningless 5 on 3 goal at the end of the game.
The Blues work HARD!!!!! Sharks need to match that, every shift!! I didn't see that out of a lot of these guys yesterday.....

23sharks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
That's pretty much what I expected tonight.

At least they won one game in St. Louis, which is one more than I thought they would.

I still think the Blues take the series in 5 or 6 games.

Sharks are garbage.

Rares, keep your predictions coming, because the opposite usually happens. LOL.

23sharks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Don't start giving up, the series is tied and the next two games are here in San Jose. Remember our arena is the loudest and hardest place to play as a visiting team. The Sharks will be ready.

Plus don't forget the Sharks WILL WIN this series.

Nice to see some optimism!!! Yeah, the Blues won Game 2, but people are acting like the sky is falling. St Louis is a very good team, the best defensive team in the league, and this is probably going to be a 6 or 7 game series. Just like a lot of the other series.
I get so tired of seeing "Sharks suck", "I told you they'd lose", etc.....
The Sharks are not a perfect team, obviously. But I can see them beating any team in the West. I could also see them losing to any team in the West, because that's how tight things are. There is so much parity now, and pretty much every team has a shot to win it all.

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to see some optimism!!! Yeah, the Blues won Game 2, but people are acting like the sky is falling. St Louis is a very good team, the best defensive team in the league, and this is probably going to be a 6 or 7 game series. Just like a lot of the other series.
I get so tired of seeing "Sharks suck", "I told you they'd lose", etc.....
The Sharks are not a perfect team, obviously. But I can see them beating any team in the West. I could also see them losing to any team in the West, because that's how tight things are. There is so much parity now, and pretty much every team has a shot to win it all.

Sky is not falling.

Sharks need some good home cooking and again that killer instinct mixed in with some greasy goals to score on Blues, we are all hoping for that come game 3 and 4.

I got tix for game 4, anyone else going?

23sharks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Sky is not falling.

Sharks need some good home cooking and again that killer instinct mixed in with some greasy goals to score on Blues, we are all hoping for that come game 3 and 4.

I got tix for game 4, anyone else going?

Agree with you Naes.
Yeah, I'm going Thurs too.

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Blues are awesome playing with a lead and the Sharks pretty much spotted the one goal for them. I'd like to see the Sharks D more active and aggressive in keeping pucks in.

23sharks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The Blues are awesome playing with a lead and the Sharks pretty much spotted the one goal for them. I'd like to see the Sharks D more active and aggressive in keeping pucks in.

Yeah, the gift goal is not the way you want to start the game. But it did stay 1-0 for quite a while, and they had chances to score.
Totally agree about the D. I'd also like to see Burns-Boyle-Braun skate the puck out if they can, help generate some offense that way too.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It's not that i think the team overall has played bad, but the fact that officating is a factor in a game is an issue. It shouldnt be at all

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My observations:

1) Horrible officiating, mostly in the 3rd. That set off the frustrations and the fighting.
2) 1st line = wankers
3) Vlasic no excuse for your weak stick. Grow some balls!
4) NHL should rename the Lady Byng award the Lady Marleau award.
5) Can we trade for Claude Giroux :)

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Halak out with a lower body injury, i see knee or groin, but the replay it looked like he rolled his right knee

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Halak out with a lower body injury, i see knee or groin, but the replay it looked like he rolled his right knee

Did Jackman do the Sharks a favor knocking out Halak? Or is Elliot actually the better goalie?