• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #2 Patriots @ Seattle Seahawks 8:20 PM 9/20/20

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, he's slowly making me a fan. Athlete no doubt, but he relies on that too much by taking off and trying to run over people. Whish he'd avoid some of those hits unless it's in the RZ.

He really seems to be throwing the ball more accurately this season which is such a bonus.

If he continues to ball, NE should lock him up for a couple years and bring in his replacement to learn? They'll have the cap and the picks to do a lot of moving next season.
He does need to run less and did so last week. Protect the body as Moss would say. Cam loves to run. His passes are on target most of the time. He’s playing well and enjoys it.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He does need to run less and did so last week. Protect the body as Moss would say. Cam loves to run. His passes are on target most of the time. He’s playing well and enjoys it.
I think in most cases it's still instinctive for him to run. He's been doing it since HS. Hard habit to break.
I think he ran less last week based on the game plan because Seattle's D is so fast and they were spying him.

Let's just hope his accuracy continues.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same here minus the TD and first down celebrations. Cam you've been there before. Everyone watching knows it was a first down or TD.

Hope he gets Harry going again and Harry finds his balls and starts actually running like a football player.
Didn't Brady have his own TD and FD antics. I remember TB always jumping up and signaling for a first down as though he were the ref.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam is a deadly accurate passer up to twenty yards from the line of scrimmage. Beyond that, his accuracy drops off every yard he throws further. He's actually better than Brady at dink and dunk because he has something Brady doesn't...........legs that can move faster than a walk.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't Brady have his own TD and FD antics. I remember TB always jumping up and signaling for a first down as though he were the ref.
Yeah but for Brady that's because it didn't happen often.

Sorry dabbing, Superman or that Hussan Bolt-like point is weak. Brady would just emphatically give the first down signal excited he ran more than a QB sneak for a 1st down.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but for Brady that's because it didn't happen often.

Sorry dabbing, Superman or that Hussan Bolt-like point is weak. Brady would just emphatically give the first down signal excited he ran more than a QB sneak for a 1st down.

I like the superman thing. As long as they win. If not, then I don't like it.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam is a deadly accurate passer up to twenty yards from the line of scrimmage. Beyond that, his accuracy drops off every yard he throws further. He's actually better than Brady at dink and dunk because he has something Brady doesn't...........legs that can move faster than a walk.
What does the speed of legs matter when the dink and dunk is mostly based on a quick release?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does the speed of legs matter when the dink and dunk is mostly based on a quick release?
Dink and dunk is a pass plan of passes under 12 yards. Quick release is irrelevant if the pass cannot be made.
Legs allow the QB to move out of harm's way. I coached football for more than 40 years and had QBs that could move like lightning and others that moved like they were dragging dual hub and drums. The ones that could move were generally able to play in any offense better than those who couldn't. and of course there's always that unknown........the offensive line.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dink and dunk is a pass plan of passes under 12 yards. Quick release is irrelevant if the pass cannot be made.
Legs allow the QB to move out of harm's way. I coached football for more than 40 years and had QBs that could move like lightning and others that moved like they were dragging dual hub and drums. The ones that could move were generally able to play in any offense better than those who couldn't. and of course there's always that unknown........the offensive line.
Like Brady?

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, he's slowly making me a fan. Athlete no doubt, but he relies on that too much by taking off and trying to run over people. Whish he'd avoid some of those hits unless it's in the RZ.

He really seems to be throwing the ball more accurately this season which is such a bonus.

If he continues to ball, NE should lock him up for a couple years and bring in his replacement to learn? They'll have the cap and the picks to do a lot of moving next season.

The question is, does Stiddy have any trade value at this point?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The question is, does Stiddy have any trade value at this point?
Stiddy stays as the number 3. Hoyer gets released again. Stid is cheap so hold onto him until his next contract then make a decision on him.

No I don't think there is any trade value there. Maybe if there is a coach out there who was hot on him? Maybe he goes in a pkg deal?

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't trade Stidham until we see what he has.
We won't see whathe has as long as Cam is still baling.....

Does anyone think Cam is going to be balling for the Patriots for the next few years? I really think Belichick and McDaniels like Cam and what they can do with him. I could see a contract extension this year.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone think Cam is going to be balling for the Patriots for the next few years? I really think Belichick and McDaniels like Cam and what they can do with him. I could see a contract extension this year.
The RPO is a nice addition. I think it will depend oh is turn over rate. If he can limit the number of INTs maybe? Otherwise I think he's gone. BB hates turn overs.

BB will have a lot of pics and draft capitol next year. So the options are limitless on what he'll do? Also need to see if Cam can stay healthy.

If he stays and BB can find him a TE like he had in Carolina and another WR this O could be dangerous once again.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plenty of timeleft for that discussion. if we are 2-3 soon, you think BB will be amenable?