• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game 14 .... Chicago Bears

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game is at home and Chicago seems to have righted their ship while I don't really know what kind of ship Green Bay has. I can see the Packers losing this game and I'll be very unhappy if they do.

I'm getting kind of tired of Rodgers look after he holds onto the ball and acts like he's the only one that knows what is going on. The play call went through him, he's a veteran QB and snapped the ball with that play on, he should know where the ball goes, so fucking throw it based on the reads you've made and stop trying to make everyone else the problem.

rant/

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the Packers game yesterday and Rodgers had a very poor performance. He should have handed the ball off more to Aaron Jones. If Rodgers plays that poorly against the Bears the Packers will lose.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game is at home and Chicago seems to have righted their ship while I don't really know what kind of ship Green Bay has. I can see the Packers losing this game and I'll be very unhappy if they do.

I'm getting kind of tired of Rodgers look after he holds onto the ball and acts like he's the only one that knows what is going on. The play call went through him, he's a veteran QB and snapped the ball with that play on, he should know where the ball goes, so fucking throw it based on the reads you've made and stop trying to make everyone else the problem.

rant/
Rodgers should get rid of the ball quicker. He seems to stand in the pocket forever which puts more pressure on the OL.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

rant/

I'm also disgusted with Rodgers' constant disgust, but I'm also disgusted with our receiving corps' inability to run crisp routes and find holes in the defense when plays break down.

Capture.JPG

This is yesterday's game. MVS and Kumerow weren't even targeted yesterday. This is pathetic.

Who is to blame?
  • 10% on Rodgers for occasionally passing up an open receiver for a moment to see if a big play is available then he's not open when checks back.
  • 30% on LaFleur for play designs that can't get guys open.
  • 40% on the receivers for not working hard enough to get open or running the wrong routes or simply not smart enough to find holes in the defense when plays break down.
  • 10% on the OC and WR coaches for failing to develop the talent they have.
  • 10% Gutenkunst for missing on draftees and free agents.

Vegas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,631.83
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm also disgusted with Rodgers' constant disgust, but I'm also disgusted with our receiving corps' inability to run crisp routes and find holes in the defense when plays break down.

View attachment 225677

This is yesterday's game. MVS and Kumerow weren't even targeted yesterday. This is pathetic.

Who is to blame?
  • 10% on Rodgers for occasionally passing up an open receiver for a moment to see if a big play is available then he's not open when checks back.
  • 40% on the receivers for not working hard enough to get open or running the wrong routes or simply not smart enough to find holes in the defense when plays break down.

I really wonder how this season would be going if the Packers had brought Jordy Nelson back. The guys behind Adams on the WR depth chart aren't getting it done.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really wonder how this season would be going if the Packers had brought Jordy Nelson back. The guys behind Adams on the WR depth chart aren't getting it done.

IMO, it’s a combination of several issues. Maybe it’s just me but when I see the offense stalling they look like they’re running Mike McArthy plays(long developing plays). When they are moving the ball they’re looking more innovative.

Also, the O-line has been inconsistent at times. Sometimes they can handle the rush and give Rodgers time and then they will have trouble with just 4 rushing and Rodgers is running for his life instantly.

coaches and Rodgers have to recognize the defense that is used and adjust accordingly.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Bears were 10-3 I would be ecstatic. What's with all the condemnation? As much as I hate to say this, the Packers are going to beat the Bears Sunday.

You guys have nothing to worry about.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Bears were 10-3 I would be ecstatic. What's with all the condemnation? As much as I hate to say this, the Packers are going to beat the Bears Sunday.

Nice jinx attempt.

I'm not the slightest bit confident that the Packers will beat the Bears. They should've destroyed the Redskins Sunday - a team with a rookie QB playing on one leg - and found a way to barely win. Forget current records, this Packers-Bears game is 50/50; dead even.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordy was having trouble getting separation too. So was Cobb. Injuries slowed them down.

If we had prime Jordy and prime Cobb, this team's O would probably be looking like the 49ers or Saints O.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

View attachment 225677

Who is to blame?
Rodgers and LaFleur aren't always on the same page. Jones should get the ball more because he opens up the passing game.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers and LaFleur aren't always on the same page. Jones should get the ball more because he opens up the passing game.
We don't want to feed Jones too much though... Don't want him injured and want his production to last at least until he's 30. I love that they're getting him involved in the passing game. I think 15-20 carries and 5 receptions per game is an appropriate workload.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice jinx attempt.

I'm not the slightest bit confident that the Packers will beat the Bears. They should've destroyed the Redskins Sunday - a team with a rookie QB playing on one leg - and found a way to barely win. Forget current records, this Packers-Bears game is 50/50; dead even.
Well, it wasn't a "jinx attempt". I'm just being cordial.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Packers are not playing well. We've been lucky in playing the Giants and Redskins. If they play the way they did the last 2 weeks, the Bears are going to beat them in a bad way.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Packers are not playing well. We've been lucky in playing the Giants and Redskins. If they play the way they did the last 2 weeks, the Bears are going to beat them in a bad way.
I just think AR is going to wreck the Bears... Again. History tells me this will be the end of the Bears playoff hopes for the season.

I just hope the game is competitive and the Bears don't get skunked.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just think AR is going to wreck the Bears... Again. History tells me this will be the end of the Bears playoff hopes for the season.

I just hope the game is competitive and the Bears don't get skunked.

You should probably shut your whore mouth.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I admire Aaron Rodgers but his play has been slowly declining over the past two seasons. Maybe it's time the Packers draft a QB.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it wasn't a "jinx attempt". I'm just being cordial.

it would probably be more believable if your avatar wasn’t a picture of Wheel of Fortune with the words,”F*CK THE PACKERS” on it. Just saying.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't want to feed Jones too much though... Don't want him injured and want his production to last at least until he's 30. I love that they're getting him involved in the passing game. I think 15-20 carries and 5 receptions per game is an appropriate workload.

While D. Adams was out GB was creative on moving the ball including throwing to Jones. It was effective. When Adams came back, The offense looks a lot like McArthys offense, long developing plays that don’t work out well because 1. Adams is double teamed 2. No true second threat at WO or TE and 3. Which I think is most important, the O-line isn’t capable of holding up against better defensive lines for long developing plays.

Lafleur has to stay with what works well with the personnel he has and Rodgers needs to check his ego at the gate and take the short easy passes. They will open up something longer later in the game.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it would probably be more believable if your avatar wasn’t a picture of Wheel of Fortune with the words,”F*CK THE PACKERS” on it. Just saying.
Oh, I don't give two fucking shits about the goddam Packers. But I respect GB and I am a realist. It will not be a fun game for Bear fans.