• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game 14 .... Chicago Bears

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuckin fair weather fans. It's the pros. All that matters is the W, no extra points for passing some eye test.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I don't give two fucking shits about the goddam Packers. But I respect GB and I am a realist. It will not be a fun game for Bear fans.

Don’t beat around the bush bro. Tell us how you really feel. Don’t sell your team short, all the talking heads are saying GB has been playing subpar so....... I, for one, will not fall in the trap of thinking GB will win easily. I think it will be a battle.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t beat around the bush bro. Tell us how you really feel. Don’t sell your team short, all the talking heads are saying GB has been playing subpar so....... I, for one, will not fall in the trap of thinking GB will win easily. I think it will be a battle.
Hahaha... I am a Marine so never a problem delivering my thoughts.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That last 30 seconds of the half was some of the dumbest shit I've seen in a while. On 3rd and 4 Adams had 15 yards of cushion and a slant would've been too easy...so they run deep routes and get a grounding penalty...then...fuck it...whatever...dumb fuckers...play to win the game...not look cool or whatever the fuck it is they're doing on O...FUCK!!!!!!!

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team tries to give football games away and it seems the other teams just don't want them... I'm really not sure what to think of some of the shit they do, I really don't.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We killed the Bears chances at playoffs. I don’t give a shit how ugly it was. That’s something to worry about next week but right now we have them a big ass boot and told them to go home!

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We killed the Bears chances at playoffs. I don’t give a shit how ugly it was. That’s something to worry about next week but right now we have them a big ass boot and told them to go home!

even though Moab told me to F#*k off in another thread, he has a point about the offense. Take what the defense is giving you and continue the drive. I don’t understand the obsession with trying to make long developing plays work with the type of personnel that GB has.

You say they can worry about it next week but don’t you get the feeling their luck is going to run out once they face better opponents? I do. Don’t get me wrong, winning ugly will always be better than losing pretty. Winning ugly is a sign that this team isn’t playing at full potential. Winning ugly probably won’t work in the playoffs. Crazier things have happened but I’m sure we would all feel more comfortable if both sides of the ball were a little more consistent.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
even though Moab told me to F#*k off in another thread, he has a point about the offense. Take what the defense is giving you and continue the drive. I don’t understand the obsession with trying to make long developing plays work with the type of personnel that GB has.

You say they can worry about it next week but don’t you get the feeling their luck is going to run out once they face better opponents? I do. Don’t get me wrong, winning ugly will always be better than losing pretty. Winning ugly is a sign that this team isn’t playing at full potential. Winning ugly probably won’t work in the playoffs. Crazier things have happened but I’m sure we would all feel more comfortable if both sides of the ball were a little more consistent.

Sorry, you have the right to your opinion just like everyone else.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, you have the right to your opinion just like everyone else.

Don't be sorry. im not offended. Like you, i point out the things that may or may not prevent our teams from reaching the ultimate goal.