• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Funny trade stuff.......

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, in my long time keeper league I made a trade a few weeks ago: I gave Martin and my last round pick fer Riddick and his 5th. We keep 2 each so basically that would be the 85th-96th player in the draft. He had the bye week blues and he made the offer to me. I even told this guy that Martin would do well but might get scripted out and offered AP fer the same deal. I think I got some damn good value but not way out of line IMO. So this other owner has been giving me shit about this ever since it happened (what's kinda funny is these 2 teams played the week we made the trade). Anyway, I get to work this morning (yeah, I spend a little too much time on here when I should be working) and I have a trade offer from the 2nd owner. He gives MVS and his 10th fer Juju and my 15th? Here was my reply. We are all mostly "friends" so I didn't say as much as I wanted to but here was my counter: Juju and my 15th fer MVS and his 1st...........lol. My reply is below. Just thought yoose guise might think this is funny.

Seriously???? You talk about giving a player away................not giving up Juju for what would be equal to the 144th player taken in our draft. That's 24 keepers and 140 picks. Can't do that. I understand I'm in a position that selling my team would make sense but that borders on collusion if you ask me. Still love ya though. Good luck man, not like you need it!

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I'm glad I held out...................gave Juju and my 14th fer Jax D and his 4th...............different guy though. The guy from the OP just made 2 trades and gave up way more.......dude just gave up a 3rd fer Mixon and a 4th fer Cooper.........and he won't be keeping them so seems like an over pay to me..............oh well.