• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Funniest TV Shows of All Time

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mash, Seinfeld, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Beverly Hillbillies, Carol Burnett, Everbody Loves Raymond, Leave it to Beaver, Andy Griffith, All in the Family, The Simpsons Beavis and Butthead and Cheers to name a few. I still liked many more.
raised on tv- your cableman - Chip Douglass

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can probably add 3's Company to that...

How in the WORLD did I forget Three's Company?! Probably got more laughs out of that nonsense than any other show not called Carol Burnette or M*A*S*H! :pound:

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How in the WORLD did I forget Three's Company?! Probably got more laughs out of that nonsense than any other show not called Carol Burnette or M*A*S*H! :pound:

Watching it on TV Land right now. It's amazing how much of it I remember. I love any of the episodes where Jack is nervous/being a big pussy about something, like any of the times when he was in the hospital or had a woman's jealous boyfriend after him.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching it on TV Land right now. It's amazing how much of it I remember. I love any of the episodes where Jack is nervous/being a big pussy about something, like any of the times when he was in the hospital or had a woman's jealous boyfriend after him.

I love the episodes where Terri doesn't wear a bra...

Who did you like better the Ropers or Mr. Furley?

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the episodes where Terri doesn't wear a bra...

Who did you like better the Ropers or Mr. Furley?

I prefer the Ropers. I may be in the minority on that but I love the back and forth between them, plus I think the dynamic of the show works better with the landlord(s) not being so ridiculous and clueless.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I prefer the Ropers. I may be in the minority on that but I love the back and forth between them, plus I think the dynamic of the show works better with the landlord(s) not being so ridiculous and clueless.

I agree, I preferred the Ropers, I heard them in an interview say they didn't want to leave the show to have their own show, it's a shame too, their own show was brutal.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just gotta love a show built on a misunderstanding.

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, I preferred the Ropers, I heard them in an interview say they didn't want to leave the show to have their own show, it's a shame too, their own show was brutal.

The one thing that was great about Mr. Furley though was when he had a drink.

Smooooooooooth!!!!

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All in the Family

EOT

A great one, as is Sanford and Son.

"Bartender, I'll have another one but this time, hold the gaaaaahbage!" - Fred in a Tijuana bar after finding a worm in the bottom of his glass :laugh:

Lamont was always pissed off and rolling his eyes at the old man.

"Hey Pop, me and Rollo are taking a couple of girls out and you drank all my wine!"

"Oh, is that what was in that bottle? That wine tasted funny."

"It's rose"

"All I know is your rose' is lowsay!" :laugh:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I love the episodes with that creep Larry like the one where they all end up out in the country. I actually found Seasons 1 and 2 at Wal-Mart for $10.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Bartender, I'll have another one but this time, hold the gaaaaahbage!" - Fred in a Tijuana bar after finding a worm in the bottom of his glass :laugh:

"Hey Pop, me and Rollo are taking a couple of girls out and you drank all my wine!"

"It's rose"

Sanford & Son was my favorite show as a kid. When my dad and I watched it I would record it on my little cassette recorder and listen to it again when I went to bed.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one thing that was great about Mr. Furley though was when he had a drink.

Smooooooooooth!!!!

Who woulda thought that the show could keep up the greatness after Crissy and the Ropers were gone. There wasn't a single dud episode the whole series. And unlike the Carol Burnette Show, no one ever lost their composure like Harvey always did when Conway got going. The difference between live and studio audience taping I guess. :laugh:

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"It's rose"

"This is the big one this time, I'm coming Elizabeth". Fred G. Sanford was great. All the side characters were great too.