• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Funniest TV Shows of All Time

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fraiser is pretty funny too. Some of you may disagree but that's because the humor flys right over your head.

Frazier was a great show, the only thing that bothered me slightly is his character changed so much from the one that was on cheers. I actually liked Niles more than Fraiser.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Though when Winchester came aboard I thought it really picked up as Frank Burns character was getting too whacked out. BJ wasn't as good as Trapper John but was still a good character.

Agreed, there was really nowhere else to go with Frank, I liked Chuck much better.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The cool thing about family matters was Urkel was a side character when it first started.

I wonder how much Shelly Long regrets leaving cheers?

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one thing about M*A*S*H I didn't care for was the way Radar became more virginal as the show progressed...and his going away show wasn't as good as it should have been. Just something about that episode didn't feel right or fit into his previous character a lot.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frasier was my shit!!

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first three seasons of M*A*S*H were golden but after Henry and Trapper left it wasn't the same IMO.

I thought the show was equally good all the way to the last season when fame went to Alda's head and he started weirding out and trying to get heavy. I actually prefer BJ to Trapper, I really liked Henry but also prefer Col. Potter to him. Father Mulcahy, Hot Lips, RADAR and Klinger were there for almost the entire series. I also loved Charles. :laugh: Many, many great laughs from that show.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the show was equally good all the way to the last season when fame went to Alda's head and he started weirding out and trying to get heavy. I actually prefer BJ to Trapper, I really liked Henry but also prefer Col. Potter to him. Father Mulcahy, Hot Lips, RADAR and Klinger were there for almost the entire series. I also loved Charles. :laugh: Many, many great laughs from that show.

One of my favorite characters was Col. Flagg, the last episode he was in with Winchester was funny as hell.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of my favorite characters was Col. Flagg, the last episode he was in with Winchester was funny as hell.

Was that the poker game episode?

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I enjoyed the show all the way to the end, IMO it simply wasn't as funny once Trapper and especially Henry left.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one thing about M*A*S*H I didn't care for was the way Radar became more virginal as the show progressed...and his going away show wasn't as good as it should have been. Just something about that episode didn't feel right or fit into his previous character a lot.

Ahhhh Bach...

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was that the poker game episode?

Bridge with the two Korean civilians. And the one time with Flagg and Burns was epic too. When Flagg told Burns he was with Military Intelligence and Burns replied he had nothing to do with intelligence Flagg replied, "Yes, I can see that." :laugh3:

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bridge with the two Korean civilians. And the one time with Flagg and Burns was epic too. When Flagg told Burns he was with Military Intelligence and Burns replied he had nothing to do with intelligence Flagg replied, "Yes, I can see that." :laugh3:

I remember when Charles set up Flagg because the guys playing cards were Korean dignitaries and Flagg thought Potter and the Boys were Commies or something... I thought that was the one you were talking about, I feel like throwing in a M*A*S*H DVD now...

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember when Charles set up Flagg because the guys playing cards were Korean dignitaries and Flagg thought Potter and the Boys were Commies or something... I thought that was the one you were talking about, I feel like throwing in a M*A*S*H DVD now...

That is the episode, they got together to play bridge. They were local civilian dignitaries though...

That was the last episode Flagg was ever in, I was hoping he'd be in the final episode but...

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one show that I have laughed at more than any other is the Simpsons, but I stopped watching it about 10 years ago. I think they have stayed on way longer than they should have.

Never got into MASH, but I liked that Futurama gag where they made fun of it; had the robot named i-Hawk who would flip a switch on his body from "irreverent" to "maudlin." He cracked a joke, flipped the switch to maudlin, said, "This isn't a war, this is a murder..." then flipped it back to irreverent and said, in a Groucho Marx voice, "This isn't a war, this is a moydah!"

150px-Ihawk.png

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is the episode, they got together to play bridge. They were local civilian dignitaries though...

That was the last episode Flagg was ever in, I was hoping he'd be in the final episode but...

Hell, I didn't know he died in 2001.

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The office before Michael Scott left.

:yo:

I was going to say seasons 2-3 of the American Office. Followed by seasons 3-8 of The Simpsons.

These days, Impractical Jokers consistently cracks me up.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My wife bought me [ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000HT3P5Q/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B000HT3P5Q&linkCode=as2&tag=diecastfast-20&linkId=VPIO65UVUPDQYIQB"]this set[/ame] but she found it on eBay for $90. I finished it about a couple of years ago and it's time to start over again.

I was always blown away by how BJ could play the straight man so well and do it without laughing. man, that is some talent!

Remember Winchester getting pissed off at the cook and calling him "The Crown Prince of Tomania?" :pound:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and do you guys remember that Sunday night years ago when the final episode of M*A*S*H aired? Me and my sis were bawlin' when Hawkeye went up in the chopper and saw BJ's note. :bawling: