• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fun CSB for yall

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so I'm living in Lincoln this summer to take 12 hours. So I'm renting out this duplex, and my landlady's name is Amy banderas. And I was thinking "hmmmm, I wonder if there's any relation"

So yesterday evening I walk out to put some trash in the dumpster, and there's bando, gettin in his car. So that's fun

Also, I wonder if he lives with AJ Natter, cause they have a car with whisky plates. He's the only Wisconsinite on the team I can think of?

In a separate but related story, he's also in my acct 202 class, along with what must be half the fucking football team.

TL;DR: bando is my neighbor, his mom is my landlord, I have a class with a shit ton of fb players

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12 Summer Hours? Nuts.

Can you get any of their castoff girlfriends? Get pics of their girlfriends or just girls that are friends. But don't be freaky about it.

I remember when Vince Ferragamo was at Nebraska, any girl was his. I was in Colorado but I had a girlfriend at Nebraska at the time.

if you are too shy with the girls, then you have to chat about Husker football with Josh.

I had high hopes for AJ Natter. His name was perfect for Natty on a Platter references.

Whatever you do, do not leave a bike unlocked around the house. If you do and it is gone, do not jump to conclusions.

In order to do Acct 202 you have to be a Sophomore, have a 2.5 or better GPA, and have passed Acct 201 with a C or better. I took accounting in high school and it is useful knowledge for actual life skills, even if you are not an accountant.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

Every time I saw Bando I'd do this.......

gif-robert-de-niro-watching-you.gif