• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fuck

fredmelmackian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
why? is this owa related? coach pelini knows what he's doing. bowl win first year. big 12 ccg second year. owa did what was best for him. and good luck to him! coach pelini and staff will do what's best for nu. the best days are yet to come!

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
perhaps. but it was more just to get it out so i could move on and appreciate how good the rest of this class is

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just cause he did what he thought was best for him doesn't mean we like it. Still wish the kid luck though.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely, nobody will wish bad things on Owa. Just because I believe he made a decision that will end up hurting him more than helping him doesn't mean that I hate him. Appears to be a nice kid and I hope his career isn't screwed because of this.

fredmelmackian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
just cause he did what he thought was best for him doesn't mean we like it. Still wish the kid luck though.

why? why be in a state of unlike? it's just signing day. coach pelini knows how to utilize talent. history backs that up.

if coach pelini left for another school, that's something not to like.

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why? why be in a state of unlike? it's just signing day. coach pelini knows how to utilize talent. history backs that up.

if coach pelini left for another school, that's something not to like.

Why? Really? Why wouldn't I want a great HS football player to come play for my team that has the potential to turn him into a great football player period? I don't dislike the kid and I never once doubted pelini and his staff. It's a simple statement that I don't like what happened. That's it.

fredmelmackian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Why? Really? Why wouldn't I want a great HS football player to come play for my team that has the potential to turn him into a great football player period? I don't dislike the kid and I never once doubted pelini and his staff. It's a simple statement that I don't like what happened. That's it.

ok- weird thing to not like.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why? is this owa related? coach pelini knows what he's doing. bowl win first year. big 12 ccg second year. owa did what was best for him. and good luck to him! coach pelini and staff will do what's best for nu. the best days are yet to come!

I don't know if Owa did what was best for him, but I do wish him good luck.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It's weird that I don't like that one of the top recruits didn't choose one of my favorite teams to go to?

If it's weird to not like Owa's choice of schools, than there are a lot of weird Nebraska fans, I guess.

Like Pelini said, It's his mistake.

FULINGU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this kind of like the mistake we made when we hired Pelini? Owa made the decision I doubt he thrashing Nebraska or the coaches from Nebraska. Pelini should learn some manners and not call the kids decision a mistake, it makes him look like a poor loser. which he is.

Horndog Husker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
It is his mistake! UCLA? Really? Owa will never even sniff a national championship or even a BCS bowl for that matter! We want kids looking at the bigger picture and play because they want to play for a championship team. Not ones who play to strengthen their draft stock. The kid must be stupid to choose UCLA and Slick Rick over Bo and Carl. We don't need his ass! Good luck to him though.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Is this kind of like the mistake we made when we hired Pelini? Owa made the decision I doubt he thrashing Nebraska or the coaches from Nebraska. Pelini should learn some manners and not call the kids decision a mistake, it makes him look like a poor loser. which he is.

Mistake we made when we hired Pelini? Was that mistake snagging a coach that improved our scoring D by over 100 spots to #1 in the nation? Maybe the guy that got us a point away from the big 12 championship and a BCS bowl? And did all this in 2 years?

FULINGU= "asian" Shady

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Go back on the Disney board you asswipe.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Mistake we made when we hired Pelini? Was that mistake snagging a coach that improved our scoring D by over 100 spots to #1 in the nation? Maybe the guy that got us a point away from the big 12 championship and a BCS bowl? And did all this in 2 years?

FULINGU= "asian" Shady

Just think about it for one second...
shady wanted Gill over Pelini! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You forgot to mention 102nd in total offense and next year promises to be even worse. No offense got Tubberville fired at Auburn and he had a great defense.

Well seeing as 102nd is basically last in I don't see how we could get much worse and even being a 102nd in total offense still made it to the Big 12 CG. That is more than a great defense, that is a stellar defense. Tubberville also had coached for 10 years at Auburn before he "resigned". Also, I don't know if you noticed but our starting QB was injured most of the season along with most of our RB. Sure does look like a big promise to only get worse you ass clown.

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our ofense may be worse than our defense under cosgrove (which is pointless to compare cause they do 2 different things) and we still went to the Big 12 ccg and had our first shutout in a bowl game ever. Also, I wasn't making excuses for way our O sucked, I was pointing out that it can't get any worse as you stated. Let him run out of Callahan players, I'm pretty sure he'll get the players he wants in there that actually had heart since they were recruit unlike half the team under callahan.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Our ofense may be worse than our defense under cosgrove (which is pointless to compare cause they do 2 different things) and we still went to the Big 12 ccg and had our first shutout in a bowl game ever. Also, I wasn't making excuses for way our O sucked, I was pointing out that it can't get any worse as you stated. Let him run out of Callahan players, I'm pretty sure he'll get the players he wants in there that actually had heart since they were recruit unlike half the team under callahan.

nolehusker,
shady is just being his usual asswipe self. I warned him that posting that bullshit here will get his posts deleted, and eventually get him banned off of this board.

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nolehusker,
shady is just being his usual asswipe self. I warned him that posting that bullshit here will get his posts deleted, and eventually get him banned off of this board.

So this is the one referred to as shady. I've seen his name mentioned but never figured out who it was. Thanks for the heads up.