• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

fuck kyle williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ginn's asking price just went up

h-hour

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Be-bop your way back to the unemployment line homie

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and why isn't reggie smith handling punt returns?

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was a total fuck up this game. Why he was returning kicks is beyond me.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
reggie smith has experience handling punts, he shoulda been in there from the start and especially after kyle screwed up the first time

5xdope

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
A dumb ass is what he is between him and Capt check it down for 2 yards but all in all still proud of everyone but #10

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyle Williams is a piece of fucking garbage. If he is in the NFL next year I will be surprised. He should go home and hang himself and I'm completely serious about that.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did kyle williams get mvp of the game?

Southern9er

Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Kyle Williams is a piece of fucking garbage. If he is in the NFL next year I will be surprised. He should go home and hang himself and I'm completely serious about that.

Dodub...He's a rookie, and they do stupid shit. He still is fast and still is one of the better WRs on our roster, Harbaugh and the staff can fix the risks he's been taking all season...

I'm pissed as hell, while Williams lost this game on key plays, the team should not have been in such a close match...can't recall who it was, but we've had arguments on this board before...we had other chances to win this game....

Give Williams a chance to grow

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

Come on you are better than that. Next time you make a mistake are you goinnto hang yourself. That comment makes me sick

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dodub...He's a rookie, and they do stupid shit. He still is fast and still is one of the better WRs on our roster, Harbaugh and the staff can fix the risks he's been taking all season...

I'm pissed as hell, while Williams lost this game on key plays, the team should not have been in such a close match...can't recall who it was, but we've had arguments on this board before...we had other chances to win this game....

Give Williams a chance to grow

He's a 2nd year WR, not like it really makes a difference between rookie and 2nd year players...

I don't want him cut, but I never want to see him returning punts again.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to chime in here........but if you guys think Kyle Williams isn't hurtin right now then you're crazy. Poor kid is gonna have to deal with this now for years to come.

He hadn't made one fuck up all season long, and then he fumbles in the NFC Championship and now he is a complete waste of space and isn't good enough to play in the NFL...... :L

Just simmer down a bit and understand that it's a complete team effort. Other players on the team missed numerous opportunities in this game that could have put the 49ers in the Super Bowl without even having to go into Overtime.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Kyle Williams did not get the MVP then he got robbed. Then again he did rob his team, a city, and all it's fans of a Super Bowl.

No WR's could make a play all game. The DB's missed several Int's thanks to breaking up their own teammates attempt at it. Also, I thought the official screwed us over on the Bradshaw fumble. He was not being held up and dragged backwards in a way to warrant the whistle. He got hit and was fighting to stay on his feet while getting dragged down from behind. It was a quick and costly whistle, but Kyle Williams 2 stupid fumbles were the plays of the game for both teams.

It's funny we wondered all week which WR would step up and have a big game this week. We also wondered which Giants WR would be the one to have a big day. I guess in the end the answer to both questions was simple. Kyle Willams.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Kyle:

mcdonalds-now-hiring-losers.jpg

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he gets paid to play football. he should know the basics, like get away if you're not gonna catch it. he made a diving catch before, right there i would have pulled his ass and had reggie smith fielding punts.

i guess we should blame harbaugh for putting a player who obviously doesnt know what the fuck is going on in a situation he can't handle. 3 stupid mistakes in one game.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
kyle williams is not a fucking rookie, why the hell does everyone think that?(not just on here but everyone else talking to as well

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess the fact that San Fran converted 1 of 13 third downs has nothing to do with the loss...........and the fact that the Giants possessed the ball for 70% of the game also due to San Fran's inability to put together a drive......that probably has nothing to do with it either.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am not one to bash on anyone... but not even close to a KW fan right now....

fucking hurts....

Status
Not open for further replies.