• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FSU RB Dalvin Cook being investigated for assault

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:clap:

Congrats you figured it out!

With this long break between games I really enjoy the conspiracy theories. Please share more, but make sure you guys spread them around 100 different threads that are about random things. The St. Petersburg Bowl thread was slacking, go liven it up with more speculation about TPD and FSU.

What's the conspiracy around those two players leaving the scene of an accident? Those two players did it and they were not punished for it.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the conspiracy around those two players leaving the scene of an accident? Those two players did it and they were not punished for it.

Exactly. They left, cars totaled and no charges. Its simple. You have to be a real cultist for FSU to not see this.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is no longer chock full of stupid. It is now overflowing with stupid.

And it still ain't coming from the FSU fans.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I think there are 2 kinds of stupid in this thread.

There are the stupid people who don't understand the difference between someone being investigated for something and someone who knows someone who's being investigated for something.

Then there are the stupid people who understood the difference between the 2, so they just switched back to "Oh yeah, well TPD and FSU still don't investigate and cover shit up."

Either way, it's thread that's chock full of stupid and it's not much of a surprise that you're in here helping to lead the charge.

Well we would all like to thank you for coming on the thread to tell us we're stupid. :L Are you the stupid police? If so, you on the TPD? :pound:

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a question here. What do you charge the PASSENGERS who were riding with Williams with? Come on give me a single thing that THEY could be charged with. You keep bringing up both players when only one was at fault. Reach much?

Noles21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a question here. What do you charge the PASSENGERS who were riding with Williams with? Come on give me a single thing that THEY could be charged with. You keep bringing up both players when only one was at fault. Reach much?

The other could be listed as an "associate", so clearly he needs to be thrown off the team and fsu should vacate all wins.

Funny thing is, Williams got a ticket so it's not that he wasn't punished, it's just that he wasn't punished as much as some would like, which I haven't figured out why they want that yet :rollseyes:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is no longer chock full of stupid. It is now overflowing with stupid.

And it still ain't coming from the FSU fans.

Ya, well ya know..... Man. That's just like your opinion.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The other could be listed as an "associate", so clearly he needs to be thrown off the team and fsu should vacate all wins.

Funny thing is, Williams got a ticket so it's not that he wasn't punished, it's just that he wasn't punished as much as some would like, which I haven't figured out why they want that yet :rollseyes:

Wrong again sparky. He wasnt punished for what he actually did.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope FSU wins the whole enchilada and when Jameis gets interviewed he pulls out FHRITP.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Accomplices

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reckless endangerment allowing a known drunk individual drive.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Point of parliamentary procedure.

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got bored so I read your rant. Let's go through the link. SDS misrepresented what the question was to Jimbo fisher. If you watch the ENTIRE 15 minute segment from that show in Birmingham you will see they did. I watched it when ESPN made a big deal out of it. Funny how duped they and you seem to be. All because you and they did not take the time to watch the entire segment. Just the quick version. But hey keep on trying to go away from my post.
If this is going to be your stance on things, then perhaps you should refrain from "TLDR" as a preliminary response. Just a suggestion.