• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FSU RB Dalvin Cook being investigated for assault

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@BamaInHoustonRTR what was there to dislike in my post? The part where I said weird? Or you can see why his lawyer is pissed? Just posting what is recent or current.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@BamaInHoustonRTR what was there to dislike in my post? The part where I said weird? Or you can see why his lawyer is pissed? Just posting what is recent or current.
Or it's because TPD went and did something to get the ID thrown out and won't be able to prosecute Cook without it.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or it's because TPD went and did something to get the ID thrown out and won't be able to prosecute Cook without it.
Conspiracy theory now? I am posting what is recent. That is all. No reason to give me crap for posting what is happening.
If your theory is correct then the entire SAO, judge who signed the warrant, and all of TPD should be charged with a felony for falsifying evidence or something of that sort.

His arraignment is set for September 2nd. His attorney has stated they will not accept a plea. So that means the earliest his trial can begin is at the end of October.

Don't see the big conspiracy you do considering the spotlight. But have at it.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Conspiracy theory now? I am posting what is recent. That is all. No reason to give me crap for posting what is happening.
If your theory is correct then the entire SAO, judge who signed the warrant, and all of TPD should be charged with a felony for falsifying evidence or something of that sort.

His arraignment is set for September 2nd. His attorney has stated they will not accept a plea. So that means the earliest his trial can begin is at the end of October.

It's really quite simple. Before showing the witness the photo array, the cops showed them pics of the accused. Thus, the identification is invalid. All that is needed to have the charges tossed.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's really quite simple. Before showing the witness the photo array, the cops showed them pics of the accused. Thus, the identification is invalid. All that is needed to have the charges tossed.

I fully understand your theory. Now please tell me why a State Attorney or Judge would be party to it.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because the victim wanted to press charges?
So they would willingly go along with a "bogus" lineup? Knowing that the lineup could be thrown out. Instead of finding another way? Don't think that is how it works, but I am not an attorney.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe. I think Meggs will keep it going as long as he can. Would just like to know the truth either way.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So now the victim's identification will be thrown out because it was tainted by the original lineup and she can never be used to identify again. Any half way decent lawyer can get every other identification thrown out due to the fact that his photo has been thrown around nationally because of the police tactics in the first "wrongful" ID. So no witnesses can testify now, there is no video evidence of the attack occurring. So unless one of his teammates turns snitch on him, how do you prosecute?

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now the victim's identification will be thrown out because it was tainted by the original lineup and she can never be used to identify again. Any half way decent lawyer can get every other identification thrown out due to the fact that his photo has been thrown around nationally because of the police tactics in the first "wrongful" ID. So no witnesses can testify now, there is no video evidence of the attack occurring. So unless one of his teammates turns snitch on him, how do you prosecute?
Wait wait wait, are you saying the FSU PD, who should know how to do an ID, botched the victim's identification enough where it may not be usable in court? Well I never, they have always had such high standards with all of their investigations.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see where it says the cops showed them the social media.

It sounds to me more like they had looked him up on social media before the cops had arrived, even though the attorney's notes say otherwise.