• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FSU RB Dalvin Cook being investigated for assault

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got bored so I read your rant. Let's go through the link. SDS misrepresented what the question was to Jimbo fisher. If you watch the ENTIRE 15 minute segment from that show in Birmingham you will see they did. I watched it when ESPN made a big deal out of it. Funny how duped they and you seem to be. All because you and they did not take the time to watch the entire segment. Just the quick version. But hey keep on trying to go away from my post.

you're really missing the point!

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll continue to support a young college student who has been accused of a horrible crime, but never charged due to lack of evidence…now if the facts of this atrocious crime should change, so will my tune in regards to Jameis. But, it won't.

And you Mamba, can continue the buttress of your avatar Oregon benefactor who by greed, and greed alone approved the operation of child sweatshops of his company…and your boy Phil also had great respect for a man who looked the other way from CONVICTED child ******er on his staff.

And, you say FSU fans are "moronic"…

Keep reaching...you almost got it :pound:

Who's this guy Phil Knight had such great respect for?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, this thread is just chock full of stupid.

And it ain't coming from the FSU fans.

Aero407

Blame Jameis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN's Florida State smearing is about as bad as Al-Jazeera trashing the U.S. at every opportunity.

Most of these f'n top recruits, (especially those in Miami), are plucked straight from the ghetto. They're freaking born with a pistol in each hand. We all don't have the luxury of an Alter Boy as Heisman Trophy winning quarterback, but we do have National Championship trophies in Tallahassee.

Anybody who says they value principles over football on this board is full of shit too. I can find a half-dozen criminals, at least, who wear the same uniform you support week in and week out.

Quit trolling.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, this thread is just chock full of stupid.

And it ain't coming from the FSU fans.

why's that? I like people to back their statements...Anyone can say anything. So you think FSU along with TPD has covered everything above board? :noidea:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN's Florida State smearing is about as bad as Al-Jazeera trashing the U.S. at every opportunity.

Most of these f'n top recruits, (especially those in Miami), are plucked straight from the ghetto. They're freaking born with a pistol in each hand. We all don't have the luxury of an Alter Boy as Heisman Trophy winning quarterback, but we do have National Championship trophies in Tallahassee.

Anybody who says they value principles over football on this board is full of shit too. I can find a half-dozen criminals, at least, who wear the same uniform you support week in and week out.

Quit trolling.

You might want to try and take a closer look without your Seminole Raybans on? By the way this is about ALL the bumbled investigations recently on FSU, who just happens to be winning, and we are talking stars not no namers! This is not about the other programs you are trying to deflect to.

BTW, is that really your take on recruits? They're all thugs and gangsters or is that your experience with your teams? :L

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might want to try and take a closer look without your Seminole Raybans on? By the way this is about ALL the bumbled investigations recently on FSU, who just happens to be winning, and we are talking stars not no namers! This is not about the other programs you are trying to deflect to.

BTW, is that really your take on recruits? They're all thugs and gangsters or is that your experience with your teams? :L

LMAO. The only "bumbled" was Winston's. Karlos Williams Not a star. Dalvin Cool had not played a single down.of ball. Hell even with the one (Winston) he had yet to play a game. So either TPD is clairvoyant or you need a tinfoil hat.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO. The only "bumbled" was Winston's. Karlos Williams Not a star. Dalvin Cool had not played a single down.of ball. Hell even with the one (Winston) he had yet to play a game. So either TPD is clairvoyant or you need a tinfoil hat.

Or TPD sweeps everything that involves FSU football under the rug.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The “Special Investigations Unit” of the TPD is on the case

Keystone-Cops.jpg

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the cop pictures and not a single one of these?

tumblr_lpsmymCgCJ1qgu8xqo3_500.gif

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he wasn't involved in any of what happened why is he even mentioned in the investigation? People have all kinds of friends,
acquaintances, associates etc and aren't mentioned in investigations unless they have direct knowledge of things. .makes no sense to me

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why's that? I like people to back their statements...Anyone can say anything. So you think FSU along with TPD has covered everything above board? :noidea:

No, I think there are 2 kinds of stupid in this thread.

There are the stupid people who don't understand the difference between someone being investigated for something and someone who knows someone who's being investigated for something.

Then there are the stupid people who understood the difference between the 2, so they just switched back to "Oh yeah, well TPD and FSU still don't investigate and cover shit up."

Either way, it's thread that's chock full of stupid and it's not much of a surprise that you're in here helping to lead the charge.

Aero407

Blame Jameis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For the most part, they're thugs and gangsters. There's only more instances of player misconduct with each season. I'm disappointed in how most could care less about the free college education and treat the NCAA as a place to market themselves to the NFL for a couple years.

Values have changed.

And thanks to social media for hyping up w/e arouses the crowd. Right now it's popular to rile up fans with this notion FSU is a crime-laden institution that is constantly aided by the Tallahassee Police Dept's ability to "sweep shit under the rug."

Please, sheep...let's not continue to play this game.

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course you do. If I'm Alabama, I'd way rather play FSU than Oregon for obvious reasons. Just my opinion, but I think Bama would beat the dogshit out of Florida State.

It doesn't matter who we play, if Alabama fires on all cylinders they will beat anyone in their way.

And I would actually relish in the media's sadness of Mariota winning the Heisman and losing to Famous Jameis. You know everyone is going to hate FSU then. Oregon is the good guys, FSU the bad guys. The media wants Alabama-Oregon. The experts don't really think FSU is going to lose by 10+... that's just what they WANT to happen.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How is ignoring a hit and run not bumbling?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's funny is how he and the other gumps like to make fun of jimbo's track record on discipline while celebrating Saban giving a "second chance" to a piece of shit who brutally assaulted multiple Alabama students while robbing them.

:pound:

There were 4 players involved in that. All 4 were kicked off the team. Pettway went to a JC, did the right things and they allowed him to come back. The other 3 never came back.

DJ Pettway was a 4 star backup at the time. Was expected to play, went to JuCo for a year.

Brent Calloway was a 4 or 5 star linebacker depending on the source. He's in JuCo last I heard.

Eddie Williams was a 5 star DB. Could really use him this year. I have no idea what ever happened to him.

Tyler Hayes was a 3 star LB, but was playing on special teams already. He's in JuCo.

So all 4 were kicked off the team. 1 of them did certain things required of him to get back on the team over a year later. He just graduated from Alabama, has been like this highlight story of a kid turning things around after making a mistake. Where it kind of showed that the punishment given to him as a result of his actions caused him to turn things around.

And this is your evidence for lack of discipline?

:lol:

Saban, who suspended the 6th overall NFL draft pick O Lineman the game before the 2008 Sugar Bowl has no discipline?

What else you got for us Danny Kanell?