• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FSU RB Dalvin Cook being investigated for assault

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is ignoring a hit and run not bumbling?

If you read the report he did not hit the other car. It was his fault for not waiting to turn, but he did not strike the other car. Being bumbled would have been nothing being done. He was given two tickets. Why he was not arrested or charged with something more severe? None of us know, but people will speculate. :suds:

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you read the report he did not hit the other car. It was his fault for not waiting to turn, but he did not strike the other car. Being bumbled would have been nothing being done. He was given two tickets. Why he was not arrested or charged with something more severe? None of us know, but people will speculate. :suds:

You cant leave the scene of an accident regardless and they did

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what the officer said in his report.

"A TPD officer wrote in the report that Williams was not issued a citation for hit and run because he returned to the scene without being contacted by TPD. The officer noted there was no suspected alcohol use."

Can only speculate on anything else.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said it yourself. People are not supposed to leave the scene of an accident.

Bumbled

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said it yourself. People are not supposed to leave the scene of an accident.

Bumbled

They are not, but it is up to the officer on what he/she charges. Just like with all moving violations. From speeding on up. They can give you a verbal warning all the way up to arrest you. Happens in every town and state. Not just to football players.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are not, but it is up to the officer on what he/she charges. Just like with all moving violations. From speeding on up. They can give you a verbal warning all the way up to arrest you. Happens in every town and state. Not just to football players.

You are making our argument for us but don't realize it! :suds: Yes it is up to the police to decide what to do and guess what they do with FSU players that break the law? NOTHING?

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cot damnit TEE!!! I wanted to see if these two could go a full page back and forth. Ruined it for us all man.

Noles21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are making our argument for us but don't realize it! :suds: Yes it is up to the police to decide what to do and guess what they do with FSU players that break the law? NOTHING?

On one of the other 100 threads of people complaining about TPD, I speculated incompetence. Reason being is when I was 19 years old in Tallahassee, I got pulled over around 3am hammered drunk, told the cop I had been drinking, walked the line, stood on one foot and touched my nose like an idiot, and did some other stupid test, and the guy let me off with a warning without asking me to do a BAC. Told me to get someone else to drive if I wasn't 100%.

I didn't play football for FSU so.... Incompetent cops????:noidea:

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On one of the other 100 threads of people complaining about TPD, I speculated incompetence. Reason being is when I was 19 years old in Tallahassee, I got pulled over around 3am hammered drunk, told the cop I had been drinking, walked the line, stood on one foot and touched my nose like an idiot, and did some other stupid test, and the guy let me off with a warning without asking me to do a BAC. Told me to get someone else to drive if I wasn't 100%.

I didn't play football for FSU so.... Incompetent cops????:noidea:

So they bumbled you breaking the law just like they bumbled those two players who broke the law by leaving the scene of an accident.

Noles21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They left the scene to go rob a gas station across the street before the cops came. I read it in the NYT so it must be true!

Anyways, isn't this thread about Dalvin Cook being an associate? Oh wait, some idiot thinks he's being investigated for something.... Carry on.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They left the scene to go rob a gas station across the street before the cops came. I read it in the NYT so it must be true!

Anyways, isn't this thread about Dalvin Cook being an associate? Oh wait, some idiot thinks he's being investigated for something.... Carry on.

It doesn't matter if they left the scene to go feed the homeless, they still left and there was no charge, not BAC test, nothing. They found out he was a football player and decided to do the very least to keep him on the field.

Noles21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't matter if they left the scene to go feed the homeless, they still left and there was no charge, not BAC test, nothing. They found out he was a football player and decided to do the very least to keep him on the field.

:clap:

Congrats you figured it out!

With this long break between games I really enjoy the conspiracy theories. Please share more, but make sure you guys spread them around 100 different threads that are about random things. The St. Petersburg Bowl thread was slacking, go liven it up with more speculation about TPD and FSU.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I admire fans, but face it, most of us have a skewed view of our programs compared to everyone else's.

Kinda like this:

685750.gif

Carry on.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually you need to read up on some ex players. But you will not do that. Oh 3 from this year. Gave their names earlier in the thread.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cot damnit TEE!!! I wanted to see if these two could go a full page back and forth. Ruined it for us all man.

Ralphie sorry to burst your bubble. He has been cordial the last two days. Not going to see the same stuff.