• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

fsu loses on hail mary as time expires....

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least FSU cracks the 100 million mark. Not by much, but compared to Oregon, they basically double them.

Still nothing even close to what UMn does. But this is a football thread, so lets get back to how bad FSU has been compared to Minnesota for the last 5-6 years.

I mean, 36-24 vs 31-31 is significant. That's not even close, really.

FSU National Championships the last 30 years: 3
Minnesota National Championships the last 60 years: 0

That's not even close, really.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Oregon NEEDS, desperately NEEDS to do well in football, as it's the ONE AND ONLY way that Oregon makes any money, as they don't even bring in 60 mil in research dollars. They rank SO BADLY in research dollars, schools like Rhode Is, Mass-Amhurst, Dayton, Delaware, Buffalo, Albany, Tulane, NMSU all bring in more in research dollars, lol. OMG, it's so embarrassing even looking this sh1t up. Schools I've never heard of, like Thomas Jefferson out does Oregon in research dollars brought in. Even ALASKA beats Oregon out, lol. And I only checked half the list. It just got boring writing all of these nobodies down.

So I feel bad about picking on you and your team, I mean, your school is SO pathetic, I feel like a bully. I might end up cheering for your Webfoots in sports as you all don't have anything else, it's pathetic, and now I feel bad basically, for you and for your fellow Webfoot fans.

No one cares about research dollars here. Go peddle your bullshit to someone who cares.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pac has gone 12-12 so far this year, that is U-G-L-Y. Oregon is going to have to win every game and will need tOSU to win out as well, or they probably won't crack the Top 4. Hardly a loss. No one assumes the Pac will get a team in, more often than not, people are surprised when the Pac gets a team into the cfp.

Unlike your pathetic program, I am fine with rooting for Oregon alone. Doesn't really matter to me if the rest of the conference wins or loses, as Oregon controls its own destiny.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU National Championships the last 30 years: 3
Minnesota National Championships the last 60 years: 0

That's not even close, really.
So FSU got away with recruiting felons and brainless nobodies for a while and did well. Now they've fallen off the radar and my prediction is that they may never recover. Too much competition for Florida recruits. UCF just moved up to the Big 12, I'm guessing USF will upgrade soon as well. FSU won't be one of the Big 3 anymore, if they don't bring in a top notch coach, they could fall down to 5th in the Florida pecking order.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unlike your pathetic program, I am fine with rooting for Oregon alone. Doesn't really matter to me if the rest of the conference wins or loses, as Oregon controls its own destiny.
Oregon lost ONE LESS game since 2016 than the Gophers, they are hardly superior.

Kace-1

Game of Thoops!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is all Jacksonville State's fault. Orgy at their place.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as we know, FSU SUCKS. Prove me otherwise. lol

FSU has gone 21-28 since 2017.

21-28.

LOL.

FSU sucks, but hey, Oregon fans will back you FSU fans, lol.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

21-28.

LOL.

Minnesota needs to win their puny division before they have bragging rights to jack shit.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0 CFP appearances.
Oh wow, that is all that matters now?

2019 saw 3 Big West schools in the Top 16, but only ONE Pac North team in the Top 25.

2020 saw 2 Big West schools in the Top 16, but only ONE Pac North team in the Top 30. At #29.

2021 sees 2 Big West schools in the Top 18, but only ONE Pac North team in the Top 35.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You trash the B1G West, but recently the B1G West has way outshone the Pac North. Oreg St lost to Purdue, Wash lost to Montana, Stanford lost to KSU, Cal lost to Nevada, and WSU lost to Utah St. Oregon's the only team in the Division with multiple wins. Talk shit about other conferences when your own conference can talk shit, not when your conference sucks. lol

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

21-28.

LOL.

We’ve hit a rough patch the last four or five years, but nothing like the perpetual rough patch you find yourselves in.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, you missed the part where UMn has won 12 NCAA Natl Titles since 2000, while FSU only won 7.

Of course if you eliminate hockey, which FSU does not play, Minnesota's number quickly drops to..... wait for it..... 3

Hell, even if I gave you men's hockey and we didn't county women's hockey your number is...... wait for it..... 6

So hey dude, you got a hell of a women's hockey team! You got me! This whole discussion started with me asking you what the hell Minnesota has to hang it's hat on. Had you just answered, "WOMEN'S HOCKEY, DUDE!", it could have spared us all 6 pages of bullshit.

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A pivot maybe, but kind of an important one. BLM might burn your school to the ground if only they know. Meanwhile UMn would be the last school standing because of our history.
C'mon man. We all know Minnesota has the market cornered on burning shit to the ground.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We’ve hit a rough patch the last four or five years, but nothing like the perpetual rough patch you find yourselves in.
4-5 years can easily turn into 40-50 years if you can't find the right coach, especially seeing as Univ of Florida, Miami, UCF and USF are all chomping at the bit to take advantage of FSU's hard times.

Being in the ACC could save you, as it's weak enough that a half way decent coach could get you winning again. But it won't mean much if you can't beat the Floridas and Miamis out there.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course if you eliminate hockey, which FSU does not play, Minnesota's number quickly drops to..... wait for it..... 3

Hell, even if I gave you men's hockey and we didn't county women's hockey your number is...... wait for it..... 6

So hey dude, you got a hell of a women's hockey team! You got me! This whole discussion started with me asking you what the hell Minnesota has to hang it's hat on. Had you just answered, "WOMEN'S HOCKEY, DUDE!", it could have spared us all 6 pages of bullshit.
Hey, I'm not going to try to argue that Minnesota's Women's Hockey program has dominated the sport from the very start, but it's not the only thing UMn has going on.

And yeah, Minnesota's Men's Hockey team also won back to back titles in 2002 & 03, but again, that is NOT all that Minnesota has going on.

UMn's Wrestling team finished top 3 in the nation like a dozen times since 1997, including 3 Natl Titles.

UMn's Golf team made the biggest comeback in NCAA history to win the Natl Title in 2002, and it wasn't their only decent season, they finished 3rd another season and Top Ten at least 3-4 times.

UMn's VB team is arguably one of the Top 5 programs of the 21st Century.

UMn's Men's Gymnastics team finished 2nd in the nation just the other year.

UMn's CC team finished 5th just last year.

Our W's BB team got to a Final Four and produced the #1 point scorer in WNBA history.

Did I mention UMn's Dance team won something like 19 Natl Titles in the 21st Century?