• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

from 1 to 10 how big of an upset would it be if OU beat Bama?

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are so fucked but its the Sugar Bowl YEAH! :thrasher:

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be a "BIG" Sooner fan in this one. But in reality, it will be a blood bath. BAMA 52 Sooners 17.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It'll make most people say Really?

One or two talking heads will throw out the obligatory such and such SHOCKS such and such line.

But it wouldn't be some crazy upset like Utah over BAMA.

Last edited by a moderator:

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Putting Boise vs Oklahoma at a 10 for reference, I would say a 6. It isn't like it's Utah (which was a 10 as well).

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It'll make most people say Really?

One or two talking heads will throw out the obligatory such and such SHOCKS such and such line.

But it wouldn't be some crazy upset like Utah over BAMA.

Alabama is a bigger favorite in this game than they were in that game. Alabama was the 4th ranked team and 2nd top 10 team that Utah beat that season. As a side note, that undefeated Utah team with a resume better than Ohio State even had they beaten Michigan State, was passed over for a 1 loss SEC champion and nobody thought some injustice had been done... when in reality, that was much worse than if (hypothetically) a 13-0 Ohio State team went over a 12-1 Auburn team.

People should really start paying attention to the games teams play and not the names on the jerseys.

ArrogantBAMAFan

Built by BAMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give it a 5. Would be a mild upset. Bama is banged up too. Down to two safeties and one of them(HaHa) played the Iron Bowl with a torn meniscus. Cornerback play has been the worst it's been since 2007. Run blocking has been the worst it's been since 2007. Far too many negative plays. WR's have had the dropsies. RB's have had ball security issues.

:bawling: I don't see how. That shit hurts like fuck!

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alabama is a bigger favorite in this game than they were in that game. Alabama was the 4th ranked team and 2nd top 10 team that Utah beat that season. As a side note, that undefeated Utah team with a resume better than Ohio State even had they beaten Michigan State, was passed over for a 1 loss SEC champion and nobody thought some injustice had been done... when in reality, that was much worse than if (hypothetically) a 13-0 Ohio State team went over a 12-1 Auburn team.

People should really start paying attention to the games teams play and not the names on the jerseys.

You always have to bring up tOSU. You are really lame.

Yes BAMA was a 10pt favorite over Utah. They are about 16 over OU.

So what. One was a mid major program no one thought had a chance in hell regardless of the spread. The other is a team that contended for an AQ conference title through the end of their season.

I know if OU does get the upset, 20yrs down the rd BAMA fans will still be chided over the Utah loss. Not the OU loss.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7 or 8. I expect Bama to win easily.

This will be my 35 confidence.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why are you obsessed with tOSU??

I know they won 24 in a row and you wanna suck em off, but get over it.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You always have to bring up tOSU. You are really lame.

Yes BAMA was a 10pt favorite over Utah. They are about 16 over OU.

So what. One was a mid major program no one thought had a chance in hell regardless of the spread. The other is a team that contended for an AQ conference title through the end of their season.

I know if OU does get the upset, 20yrs down the rd BAMA fans will still be chided over the Utah loss. Not the OU loss.

um, given the moneyline spreads in the game, more people thought utah had a chance than oklahoma does this season.

remember entering that game the SEC had won just 2 championships in a row and alabama was just getting the ball rolling on the saban regime (this was their first BCS game under saban).

again... look at the teams and what they've done on the field instead of the names on the jerseys. vegas and the betting public do it; you should too!

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you obsessed with tOSU??

I know they won 24 in a row and you wanna suck em off, but get over it.

of their last 10 against ranked teams, how many have they won? like 5 or 6? maybe 7? that probably puts them on par with 4th, 5th, 6th best teams in the SEC.

when ohio state performs consistently well against the cream of the crop... or even the 2nd tier of teams in that 10-20 range, OR ohio state fans quit beating their chest like they have some elite program... then i'll lay off.

but it hasn't happened yet. i think meyer can get them there with the recruits he is bringing in/has brought in... but they aren't quite there.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before I decide are we assuming Saban is coaching or there is an interim coach? This will affect my answer.

GreenNickle

Go Buckeyes Beat Michigan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
of their last 10 against ranked teams, how many have they won? like 5 or 6? maybe 7? that probably puts them on par with 4th, 5th, 6th best teams in the SEC.

when ohio state performs consistently well against the cream of the crop... or even the 2nd tier of teams in that 10-20 range, OR ohio state fans quit beating their chest like they have some elite program... then i'll lay off.

but it hasn't happened yet. i think meyer can get them there with the recruits he is bringing in/has brought in... but they aren't quite there.

Ohio State has accomplished more in the last 12 years than Auburn has in their entire programs existence.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
um, given the moneyline spreads in the game, more people thought utah had a chance than oklahoma does this season.

remember entering that game the SEC had won just 2 championships in a row and alabama was just getting the ball rolling on the saban regime (this was their first BCS game under saban).

again... look at the teams and what they've done on the field instead of the names on the jerseys. vegas and the betting public do it; you should too!

Again, one is an opening line and one was a closing line.