• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Fresno State @ USC

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We watched Sark's offense for the last 5 years. It's called the pro style. The announcers called it that before this game started as well. Whoever said it isn't, doesn't know Sark football.

I gotcha, and it wasn't a someone, but it was part of that three things to look for thing they do.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently set a pac 12 record for plays ran at 104.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Liking the up tempo got a lite sloppy for a bit going to have to clean up the turnovers can't afford that at Stanford big game

Yeah, there was a point from about 4 minutes left in the 1st half to a little into the 3rd quarter, where some of the freshmen that we're using, played like freshmen.

They got it back together, but I don't think they can get away with that @Stanford.

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next week's game will be very telling, but I think we match up very well. The game will be decided by seven or less. I do think the heat, and some complacency, played a part in the third quarter. I'm sure Sark will have them 'head ready' for next Saturday's battle with the Cardinal.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next week's game will be very telling, but I think we match up very well. The game will be decided by seven or less. I do think the heat, and some complacency, played a part in the third quarter. I'm sure Sark will have them 'head ready' for next Saturday's battle with the Cardinal.

Yeah, it's hard for freshmen to maintain the intensity for an entire game. Especially when it becomes a blowout. I was really impressed with how they played overall, though.

I also liked the way Kessler spread the ball around. It shows that he already trusts his receiving corp. There was a tendency to rely on Marqise Lee too much over the last 2 seasons. Yesterday, 10 different players had at least 1 catch.

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One other thing--and it's a biggie--is that Stanford is far more physical than Fresno, and on the road, it will be interesting how the Trojans deal with their first taste of real, smash mouth football.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One other thing--and it's a biggie--is that Stanford is far more physical than Fresno, and on the road, it will be interesting how the Trojans deal with their first taste of real, smash mouth football.

:agree: Likely to be a bit of an eye opener for the freshmen. Plus, Stanford's going to be looking for revenge.