• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Free agent rumors

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait...what?
Oh that eagles fan argued with me how Reid did McCoy dirty. How McCoy was more valuable to the super bowl team. He didn't understand Reid uses his 2nd Rb for special teams and wanted lineman. Kept telling me I was stupid and he was over it, yet he kept going.

then he doubled down and told me McCoy could of performed just as good as Damien Williams in the super bowl. Something about those philly fans.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we are talking back to the early 80s. Wentz has only been here for 4 years. Our lack of current WR talent isn’t because our QB throws to TEs a lot.
I was told desean Jackson is a good ALL around wr.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was told desean Jackson is a good ALL around wr.

I don’t think he was saying that. I took it as he was saying Desean is the better WR and he is. He is a #2 WR and actually Maclin was more of a 2 as well. Desean brought a lot to the O. I remember reading and article that analyzed every Eagles play one season back when we had a younger Desean and the Safeties lined up 9 yards deeper on average when Desean was in the game as compared to out. Desean wasn’t a number 1 but he was a fabulous home run hitting #2. I could only imagine his impact when he was young if paired with a star #1 but that’s just a position Philly can’t seem to land via the draft.
Desean wasn’t a one trick pony. He has good hands, was used a lot in the screen and quick pass game. He was a great deep threat and isn’t just fast but great at tracking the deep ball and he was also a force on ST when placed there

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh that eagles fan argued with me how Reid did McCoy dirty. How McCoy was more valuable to the super bowl team. He didn't understand Reid uses his 2nd Rb for special teams and wanted lineman. Kept telling me I was stupid and he was over it, yet he kept going.

then he doubled down and told me McCoy could of performed just as good as Damien Williams in the super bowl. Something about those philly fans.

Yeah, that's just blind loyalty for one of his favorite players. McCoy is barely on one leg and that's at full health. There's no reason to have him active, he's too slow for that fast pace offense.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that's just blind loyalty for one of his favorite players. McCoy is barely on one leg and that's at full health. There's no reason to have him active, he's too slow for that fast pace offense.
oh i agree........

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady to the Giants would be the definition of if you can't beat em...

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a few for the Broncos...

They are going to go hard after Byron Jones as their top target in FA. I know there are a few others looking at him so price could get interesting.

Broncos are also close to a deal with Derek Wolfe and plan on also signing Justin Simmons to a long-term deal.

They will be attacking the FA market for DL talent. I know they made a phone call to the Jags about trading for Campbell but I think they will wait until he is cut as to not have to take on his contract.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you will think im nuts. but id rather have maclin, when maclin was healthy. Djax i always felt was so damn overrated. He can fly, and he will win you a game or two each year. But he'll also disappear for 12 others....Biggest boom or bust guy ever. For a "top" wr, i prefer consistency. like even will fuller, when hes healthy, which is never

Speed kills in the NFL.

As we've seen with Wallace and Djax...teams will over pay for it.