• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Free agent rumors

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im probably in the minority to, as I think derrick henry is overrated as well
I'm scared about any RB for more than a few years that's why I don't really want the Fins to draft one in the 1st round. If they can get 2-3 years out of him with a well structured contract it could work but that's about it.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm scared about any RB for more than a few years that's why I don't really want the Fins to draft one in the 1st round. If they can get 2-3 years out of him with a well structured contract it could work but that's about it.
only benefit to a first rounder is the option, but didnt they do away with that in the cba? But yeah there are very few frank gores, jerome bettis, and curtis martins out there...........

Were you old enough to remember when frank gore was drafted(i assume your younger than me im mid 30's). He slipped to round 3 because of injuries and concerns............crazy

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
only benefit to a first rounder is the option, but didnt they do away with that in the cba? But yeah there are very few frank gores, jerome bettis, and curtis martins out there...........

Were you old enough to remember when frank gore was drafted(i assume your younger than me im mid 30's). He slipped to round 3 because of injuries and concerns............crazy
Yep that's why I worry and they could be gone sooner than that anyway. Unless they are a game changer every time they touch the ball I wouldn't take one in the 1st round prefer not to anyway.

Yeah Gore's injury was scary probably the same worry as Tua now. Don't feel old I'm older my pic was from a while ago haven't boarded in years although I probably still could but not the same air anymore ha!

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep that's why I worry and they could be gone sooner than that anyway. Unless they are a game changer every time they touch the ball I wouldn't take one in the 1st round prefer not to anyway.

Yeah Gore's injury was scary probably the same worry as Tua now. Don't feel old I'm older my pic was from a while ago haven't boarded in years although I probably still could but not the same air anymore ha!
Ha I actually was never even sure if that was you. I've never boarded or ski d . Played juniors for hockey and never ski'd..... wtf is wrong with me......

yeah tua is a good comparison. Gore was a lock First rounder back when rb was still valued!

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to ski but switched to boarding to try something new when it became more popular. It gets too packed on the weekends now so I stopped going need more exercise so I X country ski more now in the winter.

Tua will be interesting I honestly hope that he's ok whether the Fins take him or not. He's all over the map I have no idea how he'll turn out.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha I actually was never even sure if that was you. I've never boarded or ski d . Played juniors for hockey and never ski'd..... wtf is wrong with me......

yeah tua is a good comparison. Gore was a lock First rounder back when rb was still valued!
I learned how to ski when I moved to Wisconsin. There are some great ski resorts in Upper Michigan.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, you are in the minority concerning Derrick Henry.
Great line, starts slow two years. Two years ago he sucked and had 4 great weeks

And years before that he couldn't
Even win lead back...... but he's all world

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I learned how to ski when I moved to Wisconsin. There are some great ski resorts in Upper Michigan.
ThTs what I've heard. I just never have , everytime everyone went skiing or snowboarding I was out of town with hockey

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Devin McCourty staying with the pats