• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Free Agent Question

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No thanks on TB12. We may have finally found an answer, after searching for years post Five-Head. We're "Lock"-ed and loaded for 2020. John Elway told me so.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady should go to Vegas with the benefit of no state tax

Raiders' move to Las Vegas has key financial perk for free agents

The Raiders’ upcoming move to Las Vegas will have an immediate impact on team paychecks, and some players are already looking forward to the change, according to general manager Mike Mayock.

The change in pay stems from the change in income tax rates. The Raiders are relocating from California, where residents are subject to one of the highest income tax rates in the country, to Nevada, where there is no state income tax. Mayock said the perk could have a positive impact on the Raiders’ efforts to lure top free agents.

“I think first and foremost, we go from a 13 percent state tax in California to a zero percent state tax in Nevada,” Mayock said on the team’s website. “The players and their agents are very aware of that. I've heard more comments about what our new stadium looks like. You know, that black exterior, the sleekness of it. People are fired up about the Raiders in Vegas.”

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is staying in New England and all of us should root for that. Which should mean they have no chance of getting back to the SuperBowl. :suds: