• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Free Agent Frenzy thread

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quieter life meaning "too much pressure to produce in Boston. Go where there's much less pressure."

Nathan can definitely find that in C-bus.

Not necessarily complete invisibility, everyone seems to know where all the players live, hang out, and prefer to party.

But he will be given space. I used to see guys wandering around downtown all the time. People said hi, but didn't bother them.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not necessarily complete invisibility, everyone seems to know where all the players live, hang out, and prefer to party.

But he will be given space. I used to see guys wandering around downtown all the time. People said hi, but didn't bother them.

everyone in cbus??? doubtful

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word is, and the Devils beat writer generally doesn't post or throw out crazy rumors unless they come from a credible source said the Devils are on Briere's shortlist. Apparently he likes NJ and doesn't want to go too far so the Devils make sense. I believe he said he's only looking for 2 years, at the right price it's interesting.

Sign Briere to a short term, reasonable contract and then send PDB to go full court press on Nathan Horton, talk about the good old days on the Panthers and how they've known each other for years.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and Im not saying it like its a bad thing ... of course anonymity is good and desired for a lot of these guys

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word is, and the Devils beat writer generally doesn't post or throw out crazy rumors unless they come from a credible source said the Devils are on Briere's shortlist. Apparently he likes NJ and doesn't want to go too far so the Devils make sense. I believe he said he's only looking for 2 years, at the right price it's interesting.

Sign Briere to a short term, reasonable contract and then send PDB to go full court press on Nathan Horton, talk about the good old days on the Panthers and how they've known each other for years.

wouldn't be surprised at all if briere went to the devils, and wouldn't be surprised at all if its for super cheap.. he just doesn't wanna move his kids.. even with the devils i'd root for the guy

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Even though the Pens are in the spotlight a bit more than the Jackets, I think Pittsburghers tend to be decent with giving athlete's space...can't deny that it's incredibly important. I think it's pretty important that with many NHLers we don't know what their wives look like. If I were married to a pro athlete I wouldn't want to be recognizable.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just saw that twatwaffle said the Jackets are after Horton. My buddy downtown said someone is there today, but he didn't see who it is. He didn't think Horton though. Not sure why he thought that.

Maybe two guys coming today?

A lot of people saying Filpula and Iginla have come / are coming.

Screw you 43 I almost pissed my pants !!!! WTF is a "twatwaffle" ? LMFAO !!!

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mean Mr. Mustards? (if it's still called that)

BlueWolfZero

Disruptive troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be surprised if all the UFA's don't visit Columbus...I mean as we know, the Jackets are the most important hockey franchise in the history of the universe

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be surprised if all the UFA's don't visit Columbus...I mean as we know, the Jackets are the most important hockey franchise in the history of the universe

Hey now, maybe they just want a sneak peek at the All-Star game venues?

BlueWolfZero

Disruptive troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey now, maybe they just want a sneak peek at the All-Star game venues?

Nah, it must be that aura of future dominance coming from Nationwide. Just ask any Ohio beat reporter and they will tell you....They feel the power!

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
adater‏@adater59s

Hearing St. Louis Blues interested in Iginla

Makes sense with the Hitch - Kamloops connection.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
adater‏@adater59s

Hearing St. Louis Blues interested in Iginla

Makes sense with the Hitch - Kamloops connection.

So Iggy will need to play trap crap and not score? Hitch make him a defense checker and he will forget to score and get only 1-0 games. Hitch d crap ruins all players like Iggy if he goes there he will help mess up this sport like Lamare did two.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Iggy will need to play trap crap and not score? Hitch make him a defense checker and he will forget to score and get only 1-0 games. Hitch d crap ruins all players like Iggy if he goes there he will help mess up this sport like Lamare did two.

:10: and :pizza:

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Briere's short list is probably every team within a few hundred miles of Philly. He really likes the area and doesn't want to move far. I would not be shocked in the least if Briere went to Jersey; it's one of the few reasons you could have argued to NOT buy him out - if you don't see him in your jersey you'll see him four to six times a year in somebody else's.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Briere's short list is probably every team within a few hundred miles of Philly. He really likes the area and doesn't want to move far. I would not be shocked in the least if Briere went to Jersey; it's one of the few reasons you could have argued to NOT buy him out - if you don't see him in your jersey you'll see him four to six times a year in somebody else's.

He likes Buffalo better. His wife told me so.