• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Free agency rumors....

greenfever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's graham after too do with kendricks. They play two different spots

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Graham would cost more. I am happy he was brought back at that price. He gets to start now, let's see what he does with it.

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's graham after too do with kendricks. They play two different spots

We have Graham, Kendricks, Alonso, Ryans, Barwin all starting quality players. I could see Kendricks moving outside so Ryans could have stayed prior to the Graham deal. But now it seems more likely that Ryans is gone. But I read a report days ago saying they were not going to cut him. So you don't cut Ryans then you would think Kendricks is the odd man out?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's more than I thought Graham would get. Surprised he was worth more to us than a 4-3 team.

SixthStreet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Kendricks is absolutely a piece that moves for Mariota now.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brad Jones is strictly a backup, but I think the continued presence of Kendricks does suggest he may be dangled as trade bait.

Taz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like the Graham deal, Ryans will get cut at some point, no need to do it now, they still have plenty of money under the cap. Graham, Alonzo, Kendricks and Barwin starting, that is a solid group of linebackers, with Jones and Smith as the top backups. That is a better linebacking corp more athletic than last year.

Still have a bunch of holes to fill. Safety, two corners, OG, 2 wide outs. Depth at RB

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sign Andre Johnson to go along with Gore, and unleash the Cocoon offense!

77193-050-0D9F3DCD.jpg

SixthStreet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The good part of playing next to Kendricks and Alonso (should we keep both) is that Graham won't have to drop much. He really should be just a designated rusher for the most part. He's going to be a double digit sack guy for most of the contract years I would guess.

deerpathdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still have a bunch of holes to fill. Safety, two corners, OG, 2 wide outs. Depth at RB

RB is handled. They go three deep. One of the corners is filled. and they only lost one wideout. Safety,

Corner, Safety, WR, and OG are the positions of interest. Not convinced the plan is to address all those in FA. Safety, WR and OG can all arguably be handled through competition, the draft and promotion. Corner is the big question mark.

Taz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RB is handled. They go three deep. One of the corners is filled. and they only lost one wideout. Safety,

Corner, Safety, WR, and OG are the positions of interest. Not convinced the plan is to address all those in FA. Safety, WR and OG can all arguably be handled through competition, the draft and promotion. Corner is the big question mark.

One corner is filled but they need another starter and they need depth. What if Maxwell gets hurt you going to have Nolan Carroll starting that is worse than last year. Wide out, we need to replace Maclin and we still haven't replaced Jackson. Plus we could upgrade easily from Cooper. Running back, you have two old guys and Polk who is hurt every year. They need to add a rookie to the mix. Doesn't have to be high in the draft they could snag a guy in round 3 or 4 that could play a part.

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barner seems to have a spot locked up now. Man this D could be something special if spend right. We're stacked now at all but two spots.

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glichrist is a meh type move. Not really that much better than Nate Allen.

LOL….I hope you're not serious. Gilchrist can play dude. Very versatile and effective safety unlike Nancy Allen

Taz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barner seems to have a spot locked up now. Man this D could be something special if spend right. We're stacked now at all but two spots.

Defense is getting there. Still need at least a league average safety and at least a league average corner and depth.

Offensively we have some issues though

deerpathdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One corner is filled but they need another starter and they need depth. What if Maxwell gets hurt you going to have Nolan Carroll starting that is worse than last year. Wide out, we need to replace Maclin and we still haven't replaced Jackson. Plus we could upgrade easily from Cooper. Running back, you have two old guys and Polk who is hurt every year. They need to add a rookie to the mix. Doesn't have to be high in the draft they could snag a guy in round 3 or 4 that could play a part.

Don't sleep on the current roster.
- At CB you have Jaylen Watkins, Nolan Carroll and Boykins. All can play in a pinch with Watkins probably the most long term potential.
- The team spent a 2 and a 3 last year at WR. Some think that Huff is a stud in the making and could surpass anything Maclin or DJAX has done. Matthews had a better first year.
- At RB, they generally only have three active on game day, so barring injury (and Sproles and Gore are both very durable), any guy you pick up is going to be inactive for most of the year.

You always want better depth, and the Draft is the place to go for that. The beauty of it is they don't have a choice, so you have them locked up for 3-4 years even if the guys in front of them are playing great.

soulxflare

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL….I hope you're not serious. Gilchrist can play dude. Very versatile and effective safety unlike Nancy Allen

Not to mention that Nate Allen has never seen a double-move he didn't fall for....

Taz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope I stick by my statement. In fact if you look at their numbers, Allen actually has more interceptions last year. Glichrist about 10 more tackles. Overall Gilchrist is meh. I saw him biting on the same double moves that Allen bites on.
I don't want either. This is a bad year for safeties both in free agency and in the draft.

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope I stick by my statement. In fact if you look at their numbers, Allen actually has more interceptions last year. Glichrist about 10 more tackles. Overall Gilchrist is meh. I saw him biting on the same double moves that Allen bites on.
I don't want either. This is a bad year for safeties both in free agency and in the draft.

I really could care less about stats. Everyone clowned me for wanting Emmanuel Sanders over Maclin last year, because of past stats. Gilchrist is far more talented than Allen, regardless of what the stats might say. Though you're entitled to your own opinion. I'd be very pleased if we signed Gilchrist.

Taz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't sleep on the current roster.
- At CB you have Jaylen Watkins, Nolan Carroll and Boykins. All can play in a pinch with Watkins probably the most long term potential.
- The team spent a 2 and a 3 last year at WR. Some think that Huff is a stud in the making and could surpass anything Maclin or DJAX has done. Matthews had a better first year.
- At RB, they generally only have three active on game day, so barring injury (and Sproles and Gore are both very durable), any guy you pick up is going to be inactive for most of the year.

You always want better depth, and the Draft is the place to go for that. The beauty of it is they don't have a choice, so you have them locked up for 3-4 years even if the guys in front of them are playing great.

Watkins, Carroll and Boykin are all slot corners. They are not outside guys. You saw it against New York at the end they either don't have enough speed or are too short to play out there.

Huff blows, drops too many balls, not very intelligent. The only thing he has going for him is he is a former duck. Really Wide out was we have Mathews and a bunch of huge question marks.

They are going to pickup another running back but it should be in the draft.

Its still early, free agency hasn't even officially started yet. Just a lot of work still to do.