• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nfl free agent list and salaries...

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2015 NFL Free Agents Tracker | Spotrac

This is the best group of free agents perhaps ever....especially for us because there is plenty there at our NEED positions......Clearly we have had some poor drafts, and we need to fill in the holes...Im not looking at trying to construct another "Dream Team" bullshit scenario....what we want is value and youth and I think there is a fair amount that can absolutely be available.

Look at this list!!! If we can't find 2 Cb's from this list there is something wrong.....Granted some of these guys will be re-signed but you can bet several of them will shake free....some even after good years. Look at the ages of those guys....This is the kind of stuff Chip is going to seriously have to look at this season. We have quite a few holes to fill due to poor drafting, and there is opportunity here to fill those holes without trying to spend a Gazillion dollars on any one player.

CB
Kareem Jackson 26
Antonio Cromartie 30 (I'll still take Cromartie at 30)
Walter Thurmond 27 (coming off injury, but this cats got game.)
Brandon Flowers 28
Patrick Robinson 27
Buster Skrine 25 (Love this kid)
Chris Culliver 26 (love his game, but he has someissues)
Robert McClain 26
Brandon Harris 24
Shareece Wright 27
Davon House 25 (This kid could be a steal)
Perrish Cox 27
Byron Maxwell 26 (we better go hard after this guy if available)

Safety
Devin McCourty 27 (doubt he gets away, but we could really use him)
Louis Delmas 27
Stevie Brown 27 (solid playmaker)
Da'norris Searcy 26 (I doubt he gets away, but if he does I'm all over signing him)
Jeron Johnson 26
Jimmy Wilson 28
Rahim Moore 25 (we better go hard for this guy, and he should be available)
Sergio Brown 26
Darian Stewart 26
Marcus GilChrist 26
Kendrick Lewis 28
Jeromy Miles 27
and many more available

THERE SHOULD BE NO REASON WE CAN'T IMPROVE OUR SECONDARY LONG BEFORE THE DRAFT!!!!

looking further many many solid Offensive linemen and linebackers that are young! Coach Kelly should be signing 3 or 4 defensive Free agents and at least 1 or 2 offensive linemen. If Chip hits on 75% of the free agents he brings in, it will make up a whole lot for some poor drafting thru the years.
The website I listed is great....you have the cap number and their age. Some of the guys I listed are backups but on the verge of breaking out but are behind great players. I'm excited about this offseason, I'm sure many of you are as well.

Deano

Mental ninja
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt. This should be the year we spend some cash on FAs.

I need a veteran CB, S, and OŁ in free agency. We certainly have the cash if Herremans is cut, maybe Mathis goes, and we lose Fletcher and Williams, and Allen. I let Ryans go and find an ILB in round 2 of the draft.

Taz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The list wont be anywhere near this extensive by the time March 10 comes around but.... there should still be plenty of upgrades available. Lets get hope Chippy brings in a good Personnel guy.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are definitely some OK corners and safeties on that list who would represent upgrades for our team. I have questions about how Maxwell would do when not surrounded by elite all-pro safeties and corners, but I see him as a very likely target due to his size profile and style of play.

Screamin Eagle

Stand for the Flag, Kneel for the Cross
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised so many are coming up for FA.
In order to maximize the draft one needs to maximize FA. Played right, the Eagles could fill every hole and get the depth they lack. This may be the most telling off-season in years.
I just hope Chip see's talent in players not coming from Oregon.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pipe Dream list:
MAXWELL, CB
JACKSON, CB
McCOURTY, S
NATE ALLEN, S (love this kid! ;) LOL.Checking to see if you paid attention.
MAUALUGA, ILB
IUPATEI, G

I can dream, can't I?

Deano

Mental ninja
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pipe Dream list:
MAXWELL, CB
JACKSON, CB
McCOURTY, S
NATE ALLEN, S (love this kid! ;) LOL.Checking to see if you paid attention.
MAUALUGA, ILB
IUPATEI, G

I can dream, can't I?

Can I have just one CB, a S, and A G who are all starters? Seriously, then this draft can give us an ILB, a rookie CB, and a rookie S. All strong in this draft. Shouldn't be that hard.

Give me :

1 Trae Waynes CB
2 Eric Kendricks ILB
3 Next best S.

Last edited by a moderator:

swat

Shady is the real Mccoy!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CB Maxwell
OG Iupati or Wisniewski
S A.Rolle

Rest in draft.

Ryans comes back to mentor Perryman! :nod:

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CB Maxwell
OG Iupati or Wisniewski
S A.Rolle

Rest in draft.

Ryans comes back to mentor Perryman! :nod:

so pick up just 2 players and let Lurie pocket the other 20 million in cap space meanwhile ticket prices are parking prices keep going up.:scratch:

Uhmmmm Yeah not what I'm thinking.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heres my wish list

I want at least 2 Cb's of these 4 names.... Davon House, Byron Maxwell, Buster Skrine and Chris Culliver
I want at least 1 Safety of these 2 names...Devin McCourty, Rahim Moore and Da'Norris Searcy
I want at least 1 ILB of these 3 names....Ray Maualuga, Brandon Spikes and Mason Foster
I want at least 1 O-lineman but would prefer 2 of these 4 names .... Mike Iupati, James Carpenter, Stefen Wisinewski or Orlando Franklin

So I am looking for a minimum of 5 free agents possibly 6 if we bring in 2 O-lineman to get young across the line....I say 1 LB but I'd love to see us bring in another LB to compete and at worst have better depth than Casey Matthews......Sorry Jeffey But i'm spending your money bro!

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will have a lot more cap space if they cut Cole, Graham, Sanchez is gone I think, and a bunch of others, so we could have $30M cap space, I believe I'm corect, although I haven't checked our list of free agents lately.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can I have just one CB, a S, and A G who are all starters? Seriously, then this draft can give us an ILB, a rookie CB, and a rookie S. All strong in this draft. Shouldn't be that hard.

Give me :

1 Trae Waynes CB
2 Eric Kendricks ILB
3 Next best S.

Deano, in this scenario, you may get either Waynes, or Kendricks. Both are mid first round players, I bet. The next safety possible in the 3rd round might be Kurtis Drummond, Mich. St. Mixed reviews on him, but he does possess good size, etc.

Deano

Mental ninja
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deano, in this scenario, you may get either Waynes, or Kendricks. Both are mid first round players, I bet. The next safety possible in the 3rd round might be Kurtis Drummond, Mich. St. Mixed reviews on him, but he does possess good size, etc.

True. Some drafts have Kendrick's falling to bottom of 2nd, but that's my approach.

3rd round Safeties all need coaching. All he has to do is be better than Nate Allen.

Los Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heres my wish list

I want at least 2 Cb's of these 4 names.... Davon House, Byron Maxwell, Buster Skrine and Chris Culliver
I want at least 1 Safety of these 2 names...Devin McCourty, Rahim Moore and Da'Norris Searcy
I want at least 1 ILB of these 3 names....Ray Maualuga, Brandon Spikes and Mason Foster
I want at least 1 O-lineman but would prefer 2 of these 4 names .... Mike Iupati, James Carpenter, Stefen Wisinewski or Orlando Franklin

So I am looking for a minimum of 5 free agents possibly 6 if we bring in 2 O-lineman to get young across the line....I say 1 LB but I'd love to see us bring in another LB to compete and at worst have better depth than Casey Matthews......Sorry Jeffey But i'm spending your money bro!

If I could choose just one name from each position I'd really like McCourty, Maxwell, Carpenter, and Foster. McCourty and Maxwell would cost the most. Byron sees a good amount of action because of Sherman on the other side and still does well. Carpenter is flying under the radar a bit. He is a very good player. Foster is athletic and is a good fit.

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give me Skrine, Searcy and Wisinewski in FA. Don't really like any of the ILB names so get one in the draft 1st 3 rounds.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cuts
Todd Herremans (Save around 2.8 mil)
Cary Williams (Save around 6.5 mil)
Demeco Ryans (Save 6.9 mil)
Trent Cole (Save around 8.4 mil)
Total: around 24.6 mil saved

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Ray! So we would have this $24M + the $20M already under the cap? Then we have plenty of dough to sign what we need.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also: What about Nate Allen and the other guys whose contracts are up?

Also, I missed spelled Rey! Sorry 'bout that!

Los Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maxwell showing why we should hard after him. He'd be a great fit!

Deano

Mental ninja
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody see how Seattle built that defense? Almost all round 4-7 picks. That's some great coaching there folks!