• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nfl free agent list and salaries...

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody see how Seattle built that defense? Almost all round 4-7 picks. That's some great coaching there folks!

No, that is some great scouting and GM work there folks! :agree:

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody see how Seattle built that defense? Almost all round 4-7 picks. That's some great coaching there folks!

For some reason they're allowed to hit receivers at the ten yard mark when the rest of the teams are limited to 5 yards. How do we get that?

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, that's how we felt back then. You never know. Hopefully, he'll get straightened out.

I think the system has a lot to do with it and Billy Davis does not know how to run his. Seattle's defense is simple. There is nothing fancy. No designer blitzes. Just straight in your mouth football. The corners play at the line almost ever down because there is always safety help over the top.

I would put our front 7 up against Seattle's any day of the week. This is why I think Davis is so bad because when you have that kind of talent there is no reason your corners should look so bad.

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep Billy Davis is a below average DC with above average talent. We're like a keg with no tap.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chip hired Billy from a recommendation from Urban Meyer. He waited too long to try to hire Todd Bowles. Lurie should have told him to get Bowles first thing. That's what he did with John Harbaugh when Reid got the job. I don't think that it's a schematic problem as much as it's that Davis cannot adjust well. Look at what he did with Fletcher last year. We now can see that Carroll would have done a good job. that's inexcusable.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Billy Davis was Urban Meyer's best man at his wedding. He is a close personal friend. So Chip should have taken that one with a grain of salt.

I personally think Billy Davis is mediocre too, but I think overall, he has done OK in moving to a 3-4 defense, which I support.

Unfortunately, our talent in the secondary is simply below average. We have two converted corners playing safety and they don't hit anyone. Look at Kam Chancellor and look at our guys--big difference.

Then at corner, we have had below average talent the whole time. We signed Byron Maxwell as our big #1 when he has never been a shut-down corner in his life, and was surrounded by three Pro Bowlers in the Seattle secondary. It shouldn't be surprising that he looks bad here now, while Cary Williams suddenly looks solid in Seattle.

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Igg but the front 7 is badass. The DB's arent awful and this D should be doing much better.