• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Free Agency news and signings

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Pro Football Talk:

Bears release TE Kellen Davis, per league source.

I've always liked him.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Pro Football Talk:

Bears release TE Kellen Davis, per league source.

I've always liked him.

Sean Jensen:

Pittsburgh could be possible landing spot for Kellen Davis, a source says. They need tight ends, and they're tight against the salary cap.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Aaron Wilson:

Saints agree to terms with Justin Drescher on four-year contract, per a league source

michaelwarner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
John Clayton ‏@ClaytonESPN

Chris Houston's re-signing in Detroit heads a day in which cornerbacks should be getting plenty of deals.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Dave Birkett:

It sounds like the Lions are closing in on a deal with Chris Houston.

Crap!

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I heard 5 year 25 million for Chris houston

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
CB Chris Houston deal is 5 yr/$25 mill, $15.5 mill over the first 3 years.

According to Jason Cole yahoo

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Matt Barrows:

CB Sean Smith currently has two teams wrestling for an initial visit. The #49ers showed interest during the three-day negotiating window.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Bob McGinn - Packers' free agents: Observations from scouts

"STREET" FREE AGENTS (1)
Charles Woodson, S-CB: "There's definitely going to be people trying to get him because he can still play. I would think he wants to play. There's no election this year; he's not going into politics yet. That could happen, but it won't be this year. He'll use this year to leapfrog into next year's political race. He missed three-fourths of the year and then he played fairly well in the playoffs. He was still getting acclimated to playing safety. But if he's playing in sub-packages or safety, you've still got a pretty good safety." . . . "He did better this year against the bigger, more physical guys. The tight-end types were a more favorable matchup. But when he got matched up against the speed, the quicker and far more athletic guys, it was more of challenge for him. To me, he's got another year or two left in the tank, probably in a situational playing capacity as an inside player. I think he could start at safety, but you'd be worried a little bit. Safety is the last line of defense. The more people I talk to, he's a veteran presence, yes. But that leadership element? Maybe not."

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
NFL Network apologizes for F-bombing Bill Belichick | ProFootballTalk

I had just gotten up to go into the kitchen when this happened so I missed it. It was one of the only times yesterday I missed their coverage.

The ONLY time I've ever cared to hear what Sapp has to say is during the combine when they are running DL drills and when he is talking about all the different prospects and NFL players he works out with during the offseason, most notably DL.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
NFL Network apologizes for F-bombing Bill Belichick | ProFootballTalk

I had just gotten up to go into the kitchen when this happened so I missed it. It was one of the only times yesterday I missed their coverage.

The ONLY time I've ever cared to hear what Sapp has to say is during the combine when they are running DL drills and when he is talking about all the different prospects and NFL players he works out with during the offseason, most notably DL.

Sapp, Irvin, and Sanders know their stuff when it comes to their respective positions but it becomes a problem when they start talking about things outside of their expertise.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jason Cole ‏@JasonColeYahoo

Next on the LaRon Landry tour after Indy are Ariz, DET, SF (yes, another 49er visit) if he doesn't sign somewhere.
Expand

Retweet
Favorite
More

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jason Jones - DL - Lions

Lions agreed to terms with DL Jason Jones, formerly of the Seahawks.
Source: Adam Caplan on Twitter
Mar 13 - 11:56 AM

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Adam Schefter: Steelers reached agreement on a three-year deal with former Bengals QB Bruce Gradkowski.

K Josh Brown is signing with the Giants this morning, per multiple sources. He was in camp with the Jets last year. #nyg

No more Tynes. May open the door for the 49ers if they are interested. Wouldn't be my favorite choice but it's probably high up there given what's realistic.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Anwar Richardson:

Lions CB Houston "I wanted to see what was out there, but with the market being flooded with corners, there wasn’t much positive out there"

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sirius XM:

Leon Washington told @RossTuckerNFL & @DBrooks55 that Bucs tried to trade for him but Seahawks granted him his release. He really likes TB

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Jim Wyatt:

Jared Cook's deal with the #Rams: 5 yrs, $35.1 million, and $19 million guaranteed. That's 54% guaranteed and avg per year is $7.02 million

Aaron Wilson:

Jared Cook deal with the Rams: five years, $35.1 million with $19 million guaranteed and a $38.5 million maximum value, per a league source

Brian McIntyre:

$7.02M APY for Jared Cook is above ZMiller, MLewis & Finley ($6.8-$7M) & below Hernandez, Witten, VDavis & Gates ($7.2M-$7.5M). Gronk ($9M)

Jared Cook?s Rams deal worth $35.1 million | ProFootballTalk

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Aditi Kinkhabwala:

Called Keenan Lewis' agent. He said, "I'm on with a team, I have to call you back." But which team?!