• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Seasons Loco Coffee and Total Landscaping Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If nothing else, this pandemic has certainly revealed that the vast majority of politicians in Canada are decent, good people that have deferred to the experts in how best to handle this crisis. I'm no fan of Justin Trudeau, but he certainly realized that getting money out to Canadians was a necessity. I honesty don't know if Andrew Scheer would have been as quick to act.
It's really showed a lot of politician's true colors. Big case in point for me, and obviously because it's all so close to me, is Mike DeWine. He focused, he listened to experts and handled it well at the outset. Even in the face of being called all sorts of names for, you know, caring about people he tried to do what's best. But ultimately, he lost his backbone when he failed to condemn people screaming at his expert and since she's quit he's just been a limp dick just talking to hear himself talk. He just reverted right back to partisan hack. Of course finding out that he was also at risk in the kidnapping plot AND the crazies met a few miles from where he lives had to spook him.

On the other hand, people like Gym Jordan have become even MORE intolerable.
part of me is wondering if this presiduncy / occupation still won't end up in a Budd Dwyer moment

(note - if you aren't aware, do NOT google Budd Dwyer. it's something you can't un-see)
Narcissists don't off themselves. At least not until they've punished a few others. See: Every incel mass shooting the last 20 years.
Rush finally took my call!
200.gif

CAN WE HAVE POINT ROBERTS TOO !!!

Fun fact: Michigan was given the UP (which was originally in Wisconsin) as compensation when the federal government gave Toledo to Ohio. The three states have hated each other to varying degrees ever since.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Narcissists don't off themselves. At least not until they've punished a few others. See: Every incel mass shooting the last 20 years.
a) depends whether he fears prison more than death. It's possible.
b) 250,000 and rising doesn't fit the bill?

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't "pull the trigger" as it were. He just looked away while it happened.

And apparently the thing he fears most is people knowing he isn't as rich as he says. Not sure where that lands on the punching his own ticket scale.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hes gotten away with everything his whole life. I doubt he thinks he cant walk away free from his current sitch. Maybe at the bitter end he might take a massive benzo/adderall cocktail. But shooting himself in the head seems unlikely since the coward is afraid of blood :noidea:

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fun fact: Michigan was given the UP (which was originally in Wisconsin) as compensation when the federal government gave Toledo to Ohio. The three states have hated each other to varying degrees ever since.
Watch a documentary once on the dispute over that land, very interesting stuff.

But my only reaction after watching that video was. If those people from Michigan who were upset then saw Toledo today, they would be like.....yeah OH you can keep it.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But my only reaction after watching that video was. If those people from Michigan who were upset then saw Toledo today, they would be like.....yeah OH you can keep it.

AnguishedThickJunebug-max-1mb.gif

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When I first moved here, obviously we got a quick education on why "we" hate Michigan. I worked with a group of guys and two were from Michigan. When I found out it was all over Toledo I said to the Michiganders "Well, if Ohio gives it back will you guys quit whining?". It was a unanimous no. Not sure if they don't want Toledo specifically or if they just like having something to whine about.

Also had a lot of fun learning the story of THE Ohio State University, and proposing we call OU "THAT OTHER Ohio University". Managed to piss off both groups. :thumb:

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not me. I wish him a painful and slow death from the disease his own namesake did not control. It's a lousy Shakespeare play otherwise.

I'm kind of in favour of @dash ' s recovery thing.

Then as a plot twist he dies from a rectal rupture after a gang r*pe in prison .

Classic Shakespeare!!

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm kind of in favour of @dash ' s recovery thing.

Then as a plot twist he dies from a rectal rupture after a gang r*pe in prison .

Classic Shakespeare!!
Jeez you guys are so extreme ... whats wrong with a simple russian style death by defenestration?

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeez you guys are so extreme ... whats wrong with a simple russian style death by defenestration?
I was thinking more this for Don JR.

NOTE: I laugh everytime I see that scene. Have no clue why but I find it very funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.