• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Seasons Loco Coffee and Total Landscaping Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyle Rittenhouse out on bail ($2M). Where did this cuntmuffin get that kind of scratch?

Kenosha shooting suspect Kyle Rittenhouse posts $2 million bail
Well, he had to get it somewhere - he blew his Stimulus check already

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure this.is a mattola

Does anyone ever call her out for her ridiculous lies openly? She's worse that Sarah was.. my dog she is deplorable

It takes a lot of hubris to continue wearing that cross around your neck when you're bearing so many false witnesses.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It takes a lot of hubris to continue wearing that cross around your neck when you're bearing so many false witnesses.

Some wearing Rudys crown of thorns too

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope! I tested negative asshole!!

And who are you to question where I might or might not have gotten it? You know is this my life and it's pretty fucking great. And you're just a guy on the internet man. Like, I know I am too but you get where I'm coming from, right? I didn't get Covid but what does that change? Nothing really because if I got it I'm still a person right. So fuck you @mattola , because it's not about you. It's really about all of us. I really feel like this is uniting all of us because it's so REAL! It's a global thing now so we are who we are. I did what I did. And it's not about cocaine. It's about being yourself, even if you are an asshole. But you know what Masshola it doesn't even matter because I've risen above Covid and you too. ahhhhhhh. It's just a disease and it can't define us man.

I love you man.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And who are you to question where I might or might not have gotten it? You know is this my life and it's pretty fucking great. And you're just a guy on the internet man. Like, I know I am too but you get where I'm coming from, right? I didn't get Covid but what does that change? Nothing really because if I got it I'm still a person right. So fuck you @mattola , because it's not about you. It's really about all of us. I really feel like this is uniting all of us because it's so REAL! It's a global thing now so we are who we are. I did what I did. And it's not about cocaine. It's about being yourself, even if you are an asshole. But you know what Masshola it doesn't even matter because I've risen above Covid and you too. ahhhhhhh. It's just a disease and it can't define us man.

I love you man.
Masshola...... Ba... Ahahhahahahahahahaha

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
V92FvwO.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.