• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Seasons Loco Coffee and Total Landscaping Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, sometimes clipping the keys on the belt loop is really convenient.

I'm mostly keyless, but my GF has a set of keys that would make a janitor proud. I don't want to shove that mess in my pocket.
I hear ya. I have a house key and that’s it.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can't break the habit of carrying several keys and I hate it when I forget they're in my pocket and stab myself in the leg when I sit down lol

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We just upgraded to a Yale Assure Lock SL. Keypad unlock, not connected to internet or bluetooth (so no security risk). Car also uses my phone as a key with a credit card style backup.

At this point I keep an emergency key for my patio door in my glovebox, I also have a key for my mailbox that sits in a basket next to the door. Never have to carry anything besides phone and wallet unless driving GF's car.

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's one in my neighborhood. The guy that drives it parks it illegally pretty much 24x7. He also listens to music out loud and/or talks on speakerphone at the community fitness center, regardless of how many people are there.
Does he do Geico commercials?

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't care less about Jay Fatler but now I have dislike the greatest golfer of all time. FFS.

Nicklaus: “He has delivered on his promises. He’s worked for the average person. In my opinion, he has been more diverse than any President I have seen and has tried to help people from all walks of life – equally.”

I'm not sure how familiar Jack is with the trials and tribulations of the average person in America and as far as diversity is concerned, Jack participated in a sport that was likely the least diverse on the planet.

Greatest golfer of all time without question, though.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We just upgraded to a Yale Assure Lock SL. Keypad unlock, not connected to internet or bluetooth (so no security risk). Car also uses my phone as a key with a credit card style backup.

At this point I keep an emergency key for my patio door in my glovebox, I also have a key for my mailbox that sits in a basket next to the door. Never have to carry anything besides phone and wallet unless driving GF's car.
Same here. All external doors and garage are keypad locks without bluetooth. I have a physical key very well hidden inside the garage. All I carry is my car key, it's a little too old to use the phone. My next one will.

I have a few keys to rooms at work, and those are all in my laptop bag.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nicklaus: “He has delivered on his promises. He’s worked for the average person. In my opinion, he has been more diverse than any President I have seen and has tried to help people from all walks of life – equally.”

I'm not sure how familiar Jack is with the trials and tribulations of the average person in America and as far as diversity is concerned, Jack participated in a sport that was likely the least diverse on the planet.

Greatest golfer of all time without question, though.
Yeah. the sport that the biggest event is at a course that didn't allow minority members until 1990 and women until 2012.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tonight, on Tucker Carlson: “UPS RETURNED OUR BIDEN INCRIMINATION DOCS WITH REDACTIONS AND SPILLED COFFEE!”

tenor.gif

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's always interesting how the media can get in to talk to terrorists, but somehow Law Enforcement misses them.

Also:
7ed11229-d93e-4090-bc68-fa39ad7132a8_w718_r1.3333333333333333_fpx37.5_fpy50.jpg

This is their leader. THIS GUY calls himself "General Bloodagent".

Go ahead. Go and pick a fight with the Green berets. Your 18 year old Chevy Avalanche will make their armored transport quake in fear.

Also it should be pointed out that the guy works as a paralegal. I mean... *workED* as a paralegal. No law firm is going to keep him on after this.
What about a job as a paralegal security force?

I voted. I'm off this week and planned to go to my local place. Very crowded and a mess to even make the turn into the community center. Most of the time I heard there was a 2.5 hour wait.

So I went to Jacksonville* Maryland to vote. About 40 minutes, nice and easy. Its kind of rural but the rain kept the Trump idiots away. I suspect it was a Trump area but I saw lots of Biden signs so that gave me hope.

*didn't know Maryland had a Jacksonville? Me neither, and it was 20 minutes from me. That's how small it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.